Italians, who goes ahead in the Champions League?
Sending request …
© photo by Insidefoto / Image Sport
It's over, maybe, as everyone expected. With the whistles of the San Paolo against Napoli, who can't shake off the negativity and closes (almost) in the worst way a chaotic week. The worst season start from 2011-12 certifies the negative moment of Ancelotti's team, which has lost certainty and a desire to have fun, which is compact but that appears fragile and disconnected in the field before the kick-off. There are nineteen points won in 12 games and twelve points away from the top: too many, unexpected, unacceptable for those who hoped to win the Scudetto after years of failed attempts.
The break comes to the rescue, manna from heaven to recompose fractures and rearrange ideas. The self-defeating Naples, full of fears and anxieties admired tonight, will have to step aside and allow the carefree Naples of recent weeks to return to being the only protagonist. It will take a step back from everyone, recite a my fault general and face the situations face to face and not through a third party or in front of the microphones. This Naples lacks communication (by the way, society continues the press silence), in the broadest sense of the word, and so they all lose. After all, nothing is really compromised: the season is still long and everything is still possible.
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 10.11 01.00 – No stop market – Indiscretions, negotiations and background on November 9th
- 10.11 00:51 – Inter, Sticks: "I don't feel like other people, I want to improve"
- 10.11 00:32 – Verona, Verre: "First goal in Serie A difficult to forget"
- 10.11 00:13 – Fiorentina, Dalbert: "Montella makes me feel his trust"
- 10.11 00:10 – The long night of Carlo Ancelotti
- 09.11 11.45 – Genoa, Thiago Motta: "We know how to play as a team, happy with the boys"
- 09.11 11.45 – It is the Naples crisis, between self-harm and communication problems
- 09.11 11.39 – Genoa, Cassata: "With Thiago Motta we will take away a lot of satisfaction"
- 09.11 11.35pm – Juventus, PSG prepares the offer in January for De Sciglio
- 09.11 11.20 – Genoa, T. Motta: "Controlled big like Napoli, congratulations to us"
- 09.11 11.17pm – Napoli-Genoa, the votes to the technicians – Ancelotti in difficulty, Motta convinces
- 09.11 11.36 – Cagliari, Ionita: "Fiorentina with big singles. We won't disappoint fans"
- 09.11 11.22 – The report cards of Genoa – Radu saves the result. Agudelo in great dusting
- 09.11 11.15 – The report cards of Naples – Bene Koulibaly and Zielinski. Attack without ideas
- 09.11 22:59 – LIVE Genoa, Thiago Motta: "Played a race of great courage"
- 09.11 22:57 – TMW Orlando: "Cagliari favored. Without Ribery viola with less solutions"
- 09.11 22:53 – Genoa, Pinamonti: "An important point, T. Motta has given us organization"
- 09.11 22:48 – Serie A, updated rankings: Napoli seventh -12 from the top
- 09.11 22:43 – The Naples does not get up: only 0-0 with Genoa, the San Paolo disputes
- 09.11 22:38 – Andersen: "How much tactic in Italy, I learned a lot from Giampaolo"
- 09.11 22:19 – Fiorentina, Commissioner: "Happy for Castrovilli in the national team"
- 09.11 22.00 – Inter, Conte satisfied: "The ranking is a source of pride for us"
- 09.11 21:45 – Conte: "Today an important step. Sticks heritage of Italian football"
- 09.11 21:38 – Empoli, Dezi: "We must take our responsibilities"
- 09.11 21:36 – Genoa, Zapata at 45 ': "Napoli in difficulty, now we must take advantage of it"
- 09.11 21:34 – Milan, Pioli: "If the players stay with me they must win"
- 09.11 21:33 – Few emotions, so much tension at San Paolo: Napoli-Genoa 0-0 at 45 '
- 09.11 9:30 – Ibrahimovic and the return to A: the Swede gave himself a month to decide
- 09.11 21:15 – TMW Sticks: "Count number 1 with young people, at Inter I'm living a dream"
- 09.11 9.00pm – TMW Faraoni: "Inter with the Count's stamp. Juve had given us more"
"On paper there is no story, in the league Juve is first and Milan at such a low time is hard to remember". Thus the former Juventus striker, Nicola Amoruso, to TuttoMercatoWeb.
Milan instead disappoints …
"The team is not bad, but if you don't have the right experience …