Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Home Israel Tonight in Ashdod: A toddler burns from a boiling drink Here...

Tonight in Ashdod: A toddler burns from a boiling drink Here in the south

A 10-month-old man was burned from a boiling market in Ashdod – facing Assuta in fair condition

Posted on: 2/21/21 8:57 AM

Last night, the rescue centers received a report of a ten-month-old toddler being burned from a boiling market at his home in Ashdod.

- Advertisement -

Rescuers were called to the scene, union medics and MDA paramedics provided medical treatment to a toddler who suffered from multiple burns on his body. Article link

The toddler was taken to Assuta Hospital in fair condition.

Want to stay up to date in Ashdod?

Join WhatsApp of “Here South Ashdod”

Download “Here South Ashdod” on Android

Download “Here South Ashdod” on iPhone

Yaakov Israel Mazuz, a paramedic at the Rescue Union, said: “We provided first aid to a ten-month-old toddler who was burned in his limbs and upper body as a result of boiling boiling water poured on him in the kitchen of his home. He was then taken to Assuta Hospital.

“Recently, due to the winter weather, there has been another increase in cases of burns among children and toddlers,” said Nachman Tobol, an online spokesperson for the Rescue Union. Unnecessary disasters. “

Important Alert

Dear reader.
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article

  • We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
  • We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
    the original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!


Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments