The Drenten are catching up with the competitors. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/statistics-win-fc-emmen-az-and-fortuna-football-2.html
The fact that number 17 Willem II lost a lot to FC Utrecht (0-6) on Friday evening was a welcome stroke of luck for FC Emmen. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/statistics-win-fc-emmen-az-and-fortuna-football-2.html
The gap with Willem II and ADO Den Haag is now four points.
Follow all duels in the Eredivisie this weekend here with statistics, standings, results and all ranks and positions
AZ had little trouble with VVV in Venlo and goes back to Alkmaar with a 1-4 victory in their pocket. With the victory, AZ keeps the important second place in the Eredivisie in its sights. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/statistics-win-fc-emmen-az-and-fortuna-football-2.html
The team of trainer Pascal Jansen reduced the deficit against PSV to 1 point. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/statistics-win-fc-emmen-az-and-fortuna-football-2.html
The second-placed Eindhoven team will play against Vitesse on Sunday.
Fortuna Sittard managed to win against ADO Den Haag in the last game on Saturday evening. Lisandro Semedo and Sebastian Polter gave the Limburg team a 2-0 victory.
- Willem II – FC Utrecht 0-6
- FC Emmen – PEC Zwolle 3-2
- VVV-Venlo – AZ 1-4
- Fortuna Sittard – ADO Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/statistics-win-fc-emmen-az-and-fortuna-football-2.html
The Hague 2-0
- 12.15 pm: FC Twente – Feyenoord
- 2.30 pm: SC Heerenveen – FC Groningen
- 2.30 pm RKC Waalwijk – Heracles Almelo
- 4.45 pm: PSV – Vitesse
- 8 pm: Ajax – Sparta Rotterdam
Listen to the football podcast here, below or through all major podcast apps, such as Spotify in Apple Podcasts.
Daily the most important football news such as interviews and previews.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the Source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
the original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!