All Galaxy devices from 2019 – such as the Z, S, Note, A, M, XCover and Tab series – will receive at least four years of security updates
Schiphol, 22 februari 2021 – Samsung today announced that Galaxy devices will receive security updates for at least four years after their original launch. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/samsung-extends-security-updates-to-galaxy-products-samsung-newsroom-nederland.html
The comprehensive support for security updates, which are on a monthly and quarterly basis are rolled out, give you peace of mind as a user of a Galaxy device. You know you data is protected as long as you use the device used.
Leading in mobile safety
Samsung prides itself on providing unparalleled security with its products and services. From security platform Samsung Knox, the industry’s strongest security vessel to the just-launched Knox Vault, Samsung is committed to providing the ultimate in security.
As one of the few companies that both designs and develops its own products, software and services, Samsung can go further than others when it comes to security. From the initial development phase to the moment a product is out of circulation, safety is a top priority. This approach makes it possible to protect personal information in real-time and, if necessary, to respond preventively to the increasingly sophisticated mobile threats.
“At Samsung, providing the best and most secure mobile experiences is a top priority,” says Gerben van Walt Meijer, Marketing Manager Mobile at Samsung Netherlands. “We are therefore continuously optimizing the safety of our products. Mobile devices play such an important role in our lives that it is only natural that we want to enjoy them for as long and as safely as possible. Lifelong security of Galaxy devices is key to us ”.
Protection of more than 130 models
Over the past decade, Samsung has made significant strides in streamlining and speeding up regular security updates. Thanks to intensive collaboration with OS and chipset partners, as well as more than 200 carriers worldwide, billions of Galaxy devices receive timely security updates. Samsung remains committed to staying one step ahead of any dangers.
Working together on mobile security
Samsung is convinced that it can continue to offer the best and safest mobile experiences through openness and collaboration. By joining forces with more than 1,000 partners, it has already set security standards for all Android devices, and the company continues to follow that path. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/samsung-extends-security-updates-to-galaxy-products-samsung-newsroom-nederland.html
The goal is to provide consumers with the safest mobile experiences possible.
Qualified Galaxy Devices:
- Galaxy vouwbare smartphones: Fold, Fold 5G, Z Fold2, Z Fold2 5G, Z Flip, Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy S-serie: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, S10 Lite, S20, S20 5G, S20+, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra, S20 Ultra 5G, S20 FE, S20 FE 5G, S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note-serie: Note10, Note10 5G, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, Note10 Lite, Note20, Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra, Note20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy A-serie: A10, A10e, A10s, A20, A20s, A30, A30s, A40, A50, A50s, A60, A70, A70s, A80, A90 5G, A11, A21, A21s, A31, A41, A51, A51 5G, A71, A71 5G, A02s, A12, A32 5G, A42 5G
- Galaxy M-serie: M10s, M20, M30, M30s, M40, M11, M12, M21, M31, M31s, M51
- Galaxy XCover-serie: XCover4s, XCover FieldPro, XCover Pro
- Galaxy Tab-serie: Tab Active Pro, Tab Active3, Tab A 8 (2019), Tab A with S Pen, Tab A 8.4 (2020), Tab A7, Tab S5e, Tab S6, Tab S6 5G, Tab S6 Lite, Tab S7, Tab S7+
Visit news.samsung.com/galaxy, www.samsungmobilepress.com or www.samsung.com/galaxy for more information on Samsung software updates and Galaxy devices, including specifications.
Over Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics inspires people and creates the future with innovative ideas and technologies. We are a leader in the world of TVs, smartphones, wearables, tablets, home appliances, network systems, memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/samsung-extends-security-updates-to-galaxy-products-samsung-newsroom-nederland.html
The latest news, articles and press material can be found on Samsung’s Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com/nl and our blogs Explore and Insights.
 For more details, see the “Security Updates” section at https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb
 Availability of security updates may vary by device and market. Article link https://www.news1.news/news/2021/02/samsung-extends-security-updates-to-galaxy-products-samsung-newsroom-nederland.html
The security update models overviews are subject to change and will be periodically reviewed.
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the Source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
the original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!