Education revolt: 16 cities announced tonight (Sunday) independently and without coordination with the government that this coming Wednesday they will open the strata that have not yet returned to schools and that studies in them are expected to resume only on March 9.
For more updates and to send your stories – visit the news Facebook page
In a joint message of the forum – where the cities of Ashdod, Beer Sheva, Givatayim, Herzliya, Hadera, Holon, Haifa, Kfar Saba, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Rishon Lezion, Rehovot, Ramat Gan, Raanana, Tel Aviv-Yafo and also Ramat Hasharon joined – It was written that the decision was made due to “the prolonged absence of these students from schools, and the pedagogical, social and psychological impact on them.”
The forum cities have published their outline for the opening of the studies – its main question:
• Students from 7th to 10th will come to school at least twice a week (4 hours each day) or 3 times a week for 3 hours at a time.
• It is not necessary to teach all subjects while in school
• Some subjects will continue to be taught remotely.
• It will be possible to teach in shifts.
• It will be possible to combine classroom learning (9-8 hours per week at least) with learning in extracurricular spaces.
It was also written that “the manner of resuming schooling will be done at the discretion of the principal and in consultation with the municipality, and with reference to the number of vaccinated among teaching staff, the general scope of vaccination in the neighborhoods from which the students come, the size of the school and the number of students.” However, the mayors emphasized that the principals and teaching staff should not be “forced or obliged” to follow the outline they published.
The announcement was concluded by the mayors of the 15th Forum with the commitment “to provide the principals and the teaching staff with the full support required for the operation of this outline. , And believe that the government and the Corona Cabinet should also join him. “
The teachers’ union said in response to the outline that “it does not oppose the return of students provided that the return to school is done with the approval of the Ministry of Education, which is the employer of middle school teaching staff, and subject to an approved outline.”
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the Source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
the original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!