Cycle 1 – 08/08/2020
- MS Ashdod
- 1 – 0
- Hapoel Tel Aviv
- Maccabi Netanya
- 0 – 3
- Hapoel Kafas
- Maccabi Petah Tikva
- 1 – 1
- Hapoel Hadera
- Bnei Yehuda
- 0 – 0
- Beitar Jerusalem
- Hapoel Haifa
- 2 – 0
- Bnei Sakhnin
- Urban KS
- 1 – 0
- Maccabi Haifa
Muhammad Awad, Score: 6
With a lot of hunger and determination he did quite a bit of headache and trouble to protect KS and provided great cooking
Lucio, Score: 5
The purchasing striker who joined the Northern team looks a bit rusty and not sharp enough
The first round of the Toto Cup home stage came to an end tonight (Sunday), when Maccabi Haifa, in Barak Bachar’s debut on the lines as the Greens’ coach, defeated Kiryat Shmona 0: 1 at the stadium in the northern city as part of the factory’s 1st house.
The green team of Barak Bachar, who made his debut as Maccabi Haifa coach against the ex with whom he won the state cup as coach and the national championship as assistant coach, and recorded a narrow victory that started on the right foot the 2020/21 season and his way as the Greens coach.
On the other hand, the northerns of Kobi Refuah, who survived in the Premier League only in the last round of last season, started the season with a loss against the Greens from Haifa and will now try to recover in the second round of the Toto Cup at the expense of the red-black team from Carmel, Hapoel Haifa.
The Greens opened the game in a great way, when the level of Muhammad Awad with a wonderful depth ball found the head of Ofri Arad, who slammed back into the crossbar and inside and subdued Dziugas Bartakus. Awad himself was stopped in the crossbar in the 11th minute, while Dolev Haziza was stopped in the left crossbar in the 17th minute, with the lone goal advantage lasting until the end.
Half a second
- Maccabi Haifa goal disqualified: a mess inside Kiryat Shmona ended when Jordan Shoa sent a message back the ball and found Yanik Wildshot, who scored. However, the goal was disqualified as Shua took the ball out illegally after Dziogas Bartakus had already laid his hand on it.
- Fifth and final substitution in the ranks of Maccabi Haifa: San Menachem came out and gave way to Yahav Gurfinkel
- Fourth substitution in the ranks of Maccabi Haifa: Dolev Haziza came out and replaced him with Private Siahu
- Fifth and final replacement in the KS ranks: Dor Alo came out and replaced Yuval Levin
- Fourth replacement in the KS line: Yadin Lugsi came out and replaced him with Guy Ben Lulu
- Third replacement in the ranks of KS KS: Amir Ben Shimon came out and gave way to Nir Drori
- Maccabi Haifa also completed a double substitution: Muhammad Awad came out and replaced Yanik Wildshot
- Second replacement in the ranks of Maccabi Haifa: Yuval Ashkenazi came out and replaced him with Chiron Sheri
- KS completed a double substitution: Lucio came out and replaced Ron Peretz
- First replacement in the KS ranks: Adrian Rochet came out and replaced Ofir Mizrahi
- Abdullah Khalihal found himself free inside the box and kicked from the air, but Josh Cohen was alert and catchy
- First replacement in the ranks of Maccabi Haifa: Nikita Rokavica came out and made way for Jordan Shua
- Adrian Rochet tried to spin a kick to the right corner from 12 yards out, but was unable to pinpoint the frame of Josh Cohen’s hair
- San Menachem made a great break and from 20 meters kicked powerfully, but high and above the frame of Bartakus’ hair
- Nikita Rokavica made a great personal operation, cut from the right to the center, penetrated the field and kicked a sharp, flat ball, but was stopped by Bartakos. Muhammad Awad took control of the rebound and kicked, but was stopped by the KS defense
- Dolev Haziza tried his luck with a powerful kick from 20 meters, but was stopped by Bartakus’ left hair.
- Muhammad Awad found himself free inside the box and tried to subdue Bartakos with an archery kick, but the ball hit the crossbar, landed on the goal line and was deflected away by the KS defense.
- Goal! Maccabi Haifa took the lead 0: 1: Muhammad Awad lifted a deep ball into the box and found the head of Ofri Arad, who hit from a distance of seven meters and subdued Dziugas Bartakos with a shot to the inside and inside the crossbar.
- San Menachem picked up a sharp ball from the left side and found Yuval Ashkenazi, who kicked from six meters, but could not be precise to the frame of the hair of Dziugas Bartakos
- Judge Aviad Shiloach started the confrontation in Kiryat Shmona