These are the houses (by regions)
1: Hapoel KS, Bnei Sakhnin, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Haifa
2nd: Hapoel Hadera, Maccabi Netanya, Hapoel Kfar Saba, Maccabi Petah Tikva
3: Bnei Yehuda, Hapoel Tel Aviv, MS Ashdod, Betar Jerusalem
In the first cycle, Which will be held on August 8 and 9, Kiryat Shmona will host Maccabi Haifa and Betar Jerusalem will host Bnei Yehuda. In the second cycle, Which will take place on August 11 and 12, Hapoel Tel Aviv will host Betar Jerusalem, while Maccabi Haifa will host Sakhnin, while in the third round (August 15-17) there will be a Haifa derby and a small Tel Aviv derby.
The full game board
Round 1 (August 8 and 9)
Hapoel Haifa – Bnei Sakhnin
Hapoel KS – Maccabi Haifa
Maccabi Netanya – Hapoel Kfar Saba
Maccabi Petah Tikva – Hapoel Hadera
Bnei Yehuda – Betar Jerusalem
tax. Ashdod – Hapoel Tel Aviv
Round 2 (August 11 and 12)
Bnei Sakhnin – Maccabi Haifa
Hapoel Haifa – Hapoel KS
Hapoel Kfar Saba – Hapoel Hadera
Maccabi Netanya – Maccabi Petah Tikva
Betar Jerusalem – Hapoel Tel Aviv
Bnei Yehuda – MS. Ashdod
Round 3 (August 15-17)
Hapoel KS – Bnei Sakhnin
Maccabi Haifa – Hapoel Haifa
Maccabi Petah Tikva – Hapoel Kfar Saba
Hapoel Hadera – Maccabi Netanya
tax. Ashdod – Betar Jerusalem
Hapoel Tel Aviv – Bnei Yehuda
How will it work?
Champion of Champions track
* Unlike last year – the Champions League game will be played twice, using the home and away method, for the right to qualify for the deciding stage (the trophy holder will host the first game, the champion the second game).
The route of the houses
* The remaining 12 league teams will be divided into three houses with four teams in each house.
Each house will be played in a league system with three games (one round)
The teams will advance to the deciding stage depending on their position at the end of the houses stage.
Determining the identity of the teams in the final game and the ranking games
* At the end of the houses phase, a comparison and horizontal ranking will be made between all the groups that finished in the same position in the house, so that each group will know its position relatively.
* For the sake of illustration, if the leader of House A finished with 9 points, the leader of House B with 8 points and the leader of House C with 7 points, the leader of House A will be defined as the first place in the houses stage (first in the ranking), the leader of House B as first place In the houses stage (second in the rankings) and leads the third house as first place in the houses stage (third in the rankings).
* In case of a tie in points between the teams ranked in the same position, the team that finished the previous season in a higher position in the table (any position in the Premier League will precede a place in the National League) will be defined as having the highest position.
As mentioned, the final game of the Toto Cup will bring together the first-ranked player in the home stage (the home leader with the highest number of points, or the highest position last year in the Premier League) and the winner of the Champions League.
More details on the new layout
Each team will be approved for five substitutions per game. 20 players will be happy to sign up for the form.
– The final game as well as the ranking games will be held in a 90-minute format, and if necessary there will be a penalty shootout (there will be no overtime).
– The final game will be hosted by the team that will arrive from the home stage.