Cycle 8 – 11/03/2020
- 4 – 3
- 0 – 3
- Paris Saint-Germain
- 0 – 2
- 3 – 2
- Athletico Madrid
- Manchester city
- 1 – 2
- Real Madrid
- 1 – 2
- Bayern Munich
- Saturday, 08/08, 22:00
- Saturday, 08/08, 22:00
Cristiano Ronaldo, Score: 8
Although his team was with its back to the wall and eventually also relegated, CR7 will definitely be missing. His great solo performance kept Yuba alive until the end, he was among the few who functioned. almost
Rodrigo Bentancor, Score: 4
Although the whistle against him was borderline, but the penalty he caused at the beginning of the game completely complicated the old lady, who was unable to return due to the same bad action of the contact in the opening of the match.
Last season Juventus reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League with their backs to the wall against Atletico Madrid, and Cristiano Ronaldo swept them to a turnaround and 0: 3 with a crazy hat-trick that set 2: 3 in total. The Portuguese tonight (Friday) was not far from restoring the achievement against Lyon, and despite a wonderful duo, despite wanting the most and being the best on the pitch and despite his tremendous win, the 1: 2 over the French was not enough because of the 1-0 in the first meeting, before Corona break.
The French, surprisingly, did not come close at all and played open throughout most of the encounter, and it paid off big time for them despite CR7’s best performance this season at the factory, which was almost enough for the ticket. The French were hungry, did not stop getting yellow cards and also enjoyed some luck, but in the end they took all the cash in Italy and proved that they should be counted as well, all at the expense of one of the clear favorites to win the factory.
The old lady came anyway when her confidence was not in the sky, as despite winning her ninth consecutive championship in Italy, she did so after a streak of bad results. If that wasn’t enough, the guest from France took an early and very surprising advantage in the Allianz after a very borderline penalty, which was saved by Memphis DePay who came back from a long injury to score in a wonderful ‘Pananka’ already after 12 minutes.
CR7 and his teammates did not panic and tried to continue attacking, and after reaching a number of dangerous situations, they managed to go down to the break with justified equality. The Dutchman suddenly became a tragic hero after accidentally touching the ball with his hand in the box, and Pendel was whistled for his duty. Although the referee’s whistle was borderline in this case as well, Ronaldo was not really interested and he subdued Antonio López, who was very good between the posts and even recorded a huge number of stops against the Portuguese.
In the second half tremendous minutes of Aryan tension were recorded another wonderful action by the phenomenon, who found Lopes’ connections in a huge bomb half an hour before the end, but the massive pressure of CR7 and his teammates until the last whistle was not enough, and they flew much earlier than expected against the French club. True, in the league the team cruised to a lightweight championship, but despite Ronaldo’s presence, Sari’s team proved for the second year in a row that Europe is simply big on them at the moment. And Lyon? She’s probably going to be the black horse by the end of the factory – what a football.
Half a second
- It’s over! Juventus flew out of the Champions League, Lyon came up despite a 2-1 loss to Italy
- Thiago Mendes went up to play, Avar went down to the Lyon bench
- Kenny Tate came up in place of Leo Dubius in Lyon
- Fernando Markle stopped an outburst of the Bianconeri and also entered the notebook
- Maxen Cocara saw the yellow card after an injury to his ribs
- Marco Olvieri came on in place of Dybala who was injured once again and could not continue playing
- Maxwell Corna saw the yellow card
- Lopez saw the yellow on a waste of time when he delayed a five-ball kick
- Wow! A corner kick hit the head of Ronaldo who hit hard, but his ball came out a few inches above the crossbar
- Sari brought on Paulo Dybala in place of Federico Bernardski
- Danilo came up in Juventus instead of Quadrado
- Another Rudy Garcia change: DePay dropped to the bench, Musa Dembele stepped up in his place
- Jeff Reina-Adelaide came on instead of Toko Akambi in Lyon
- Lyon also made a change – Joachim Andersen came on instead of Jason Dinier
- Arun Ramsey came up in place of Miralem Pjanic in Yuba
- Gate! Juventus became 1: 2: In two words – Cristiano Ronaldo. On the higher rise, the Portuguese phenomenon got a ball near the French pitch and released a powerful kick to the left-footed connections. Loops the top badly and CR7 celebrated
- An irresponsible offense to Bentencourt, who saw the yellow
- Gate! Juventus equalized to 1: 1: Ronaldo went to the penalty spot and did not get confused against López, his team returned to the game
- Pjanic kicked a free kick into the box, DePay touched his hand and the referee pulled out a yellow and pointed to the penalty spot.
- Wow! Ronaldo kicked the free-kick and squeezed a simply stunning save from Lopez, who flew and with a heroic save and a strong hand prevented an equalizer from the phenomenon.
- Leo Dubius tripped Bentancor on the verge of an extension, the referee whistled for a free kick from a flick and a yellow card for player Lyon
- Yuba’s dangerous situation: Cuadrado raised to the field and Higuain tried to hit hard, but Antonio López touched the Argentine equal
- Juan Cuadrado saw the yellow card after an unnecessary foul
- Alex Sandro raised the ball to Ronaldo, the Portuguese hit but again did not meet the frame
- Bloomer Awar saw the first yellow card of the game
- Gate! Lyon went up to 0: 1: Memphis Depay went to the penalty spot, did not get excited in front of Wojciech Szczesny and subdued him with a great Pananka
- Lyon got a penalty! Rodrigo Bentancor tried to extract the ball, but on the way also hit the feet of the visiting player and the referee pointed to the penalty spot. In the VAR they examined the move and went with the judge, but it must be noted that this is a very borderline decision
- Wow! Blocker Awar kicked a very strong volley towards the goal of Wojciech Szczesny, but the Polish goalkeeper responded in time and stopped the corner. It was close
- Juventus’ first chance of the game belonged to Cristiano Ronaldo: Gonzalo Higuain delivered him in depth and the Portuguese kicked hard over the bar. The flag for the dissident was raised at the end of the move
- The referee set the game in motion!