After the forced corona “break” and changes in schedules in Europe, most leagues across the continent will soon open the 2020/21 season, as well as the Israeli players playing overseas. Among other things, Lior Rapalov completed a second win in the Belgian Cup when he also scored Antwerp’s winning goal against Club Brugge.
* In Belgium, after about five months without official games, Lior Refaelov He returned to the pitches and in a big way with a prestigious 0: 1 victory in the cup final against the ex-Bruges. The Israeli winger found the net in the 25th minute, which later became the winning goal. Five years ago Raphaelov did the same when he played in Bruges and scored the winning goal in the Cup.
* Before, Eden Shamir Scored the first goal in Standard Liege’s 3-0 win over Reims in a training match.
18’ : BUT: 1-0 🔥
Eden Shamir 🇮🇱 opens the brand on a William Balikwisha cross 🇧🇪🇨🇩
– Standard de Liège (@Standard_RSCL) August 1, 2020
* In Serbia, Bibras Natcho Partisan Belgrade opened the Serbian league on the right foot, with 1: 3 over Nafardak. The captain of the Israeli national team opened with 11 of his coach Sabo Milosevic, completed 90 minutes and also scored in the 85th minute from the penalty spot his team’s second goal and completed a makeover.
* In Scotland, the local Premier League kicked off today when Ophir Marciano And the Hibernians beat Kilmarnock 1: 2 at home. The goalkeeper completed 90 minutes between the beams of the Greens.
💚 It feels good to be back. @MartinBoyle9‘s first half double earns us our first three points of the season.
— Hibernian FC (@HibernianFC) August 1, 2020