‘Anderlecht trumps Dortmund for the latest acquisition’

0
11


Anderlecht has so far been careful with the limited resources, but now the people of Brussels are feeling quite deeply in their pockets according to the new standards. After all, the Purple & White is said to be depositing three million euros for Mustapha Bundu, who has even arrived in Belgium.

The 23-year-old Sierra Leoner, who makes the switch from the Danish Aarhus, was intercepted at Het Zaventem airport by Het Laatste Nieuws. There, the new attacker of the record champion immediately gave a word of explanation. “I am an attacking player. Strong and fast. Why did I choose Anderlecht? This is the perfect step in my career”, Bundu said.

If the acquisition passes his medical tests, which according to the newspaper are still on the program today, the transfer seems to be in jugs and pitchers. To the great satisfaction of player-inspirer Vincent Kompany, who still believes strongly in the newcomer, according to HLN. Just like the departed Kemar Roofe, Bundu thus gets the stamp of Kompany transfer.

UPDATE 23u15

The transfer of Mustapha Bundu still seems like a matter of hours. He is expected to be presented on Friday after taking his medical tests. If they do not reveal anything ominous, the Purple & White has completely taken hold of the attacker from Sierra Leona. Anderlecht trumps some nice names for his signature.

Thus it states The last news to read that there was also mention of interest from Borussia Dortmund and Lille, although it immediately adds that those clubs were too ambitious. What speaks in favor of the people of Brussels, however: Bundu himself preferred a transfer to the Lotto Park over other interested clubs, such as the French Lorient. The attacker sees Anderlecht as the ideal stopover to his dream competition: the Premier League.


POLL: Will it be a success?



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here