The plan was approved by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and will be submitted to the government for approval.
The cost of the program is about NIS 4 billion
The plan was formulated in accordance with the concept that the education system is required to prepare for the operation of educational institutions in the reality of corona morbidity in an outbreak-preventing scenario. The operation of the education system in general – and in particular among the young ages – is a condition for the proper functioning of the national economy.
Principles of the “Learning in Security” Program
1. The 5771 school year will open on September 1 in an outbreak-preventing scenario.
2. The studies in 5771 will take place in a combination of 2 main methods:
A. Distance learning by digital means.
B. Learning within educational institutions in half grades (up to 18 students per group).
3. The short schedule requires the beginning of the implementation of the program by the heads of the authorities, the principals of the education districts and the principals of the schools as early as next week as a condition for the opening of studies on September 1 (recruitment, logistical preparations, etc.).
4. Under the general guidelines, differential solutions will be possible between localities, between different educational institutions and according to the needs of different sectors – subject to the approval of the Ministry of Education – to allow heads of authorities, education districts and school principals flexibility in managing the program.
5. Unique populations will receive a point-by-point response to the continued existence of the frameworks, regardless of the main method of operation (including: special education, youth at risk, youth villages, etc.).
6. The program will allow the educational frameworks to operate in this manner throughout the year, or until a different decision is made. Due to the complex preparation required in favor of splitting into half-grades, it will not be possible to move to half-grade studies in kindergartens and first-second grades – which will begin and end their studies in a format approved by the Ministry of Health.
Method of operating the education system for the year 5741 in the Corona routine
Kindergartens – In accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, the kindergartens will not be split up and will operate in full format as usual.
2. Grades A and B – In accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, the classes will not be split and will operate in full format as usual.
3. Grades 3-4 – will study in educational institutions in full format, when they are divided into half-grades that include up to 18 students in a class and will also use the study spaces of fifth-sixth grades.
4th-6th grades – will study in a combined outline that includes distance learning and learning in educational institutions (at least two days a week) when they are divided into half grades – up to 18 students per class. Every effort will be made to enable these classes to study in classrooms more than 2 days a week, among other things by studying in spaces and buildings adjacent to the educational institution.
Grades 7-12 – will study in a combined outline that includes distance learning and at least 2 days a week in educational institutions, when they are divided into half grades (up to 18 students per class).
6. Personnel additions – will be recruited in a special and quick procedure for the benefit of splitting grades 3-4 and reinforcing grades 5-6.
The workforce will include new teachers, expanding the work of employed teachers, education assistants – unemployed manpower in the task-oriented economy – and students.
7. There will be strict adherence to school hygiene rules, which will include, among other things, improved personal protection for teaching staff, sitting at separate tables at a distance of 2 m from each other in groups of up to 18 students, wearing a mask at appropriate ages, hand disinfection and general disinfection of educational institutions. (Including classrooms, yards and sanitary facilities).
At the request of the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Finance will budget the program at NIS 4.2 billion. The plan, including the budget, will be submitted to the government for approval.
The budget will address 4 main needs:
1. Infrastructure for distance learning – for the budgeting of educational institutions, for the purchase of teaching contents, for training for teaching staff and for end equipment for students.
Manpower – The addition of manpower will include what is required in light of the split of grades 3-4 into half grades as well as the reinforcement of manpower for grades 5-6. Manpower additions will include new teachers, expanding the work of employed teachers, education assistants – non-employed staff suitable for the task – as well as students.
3. Protection and hygiene – to strengthen the cleaning system in educational institutions as well as to establish hygiene and disinfection positions.
4. Support for special populations – Targeted responses will be given to special populations (including: special education, children at risk, behavioral difficulties and more).
Schedules for running the program
1. Approval in principle of the budget and its allocation – immediately.
2. Preparations for the opening of the school year by the local authorities and schools, under the guidance and direction of the Ministry of Education – starting next week (early August)
3. Opening of the school year on 01.09.20.
Real Estate News be106
The big apartment board of News be106 Over 100 properties