Homophobic aggression on the seafront in Pescara, reported a 21 year old


PESCARA – The alleged assailant of the boy who, walking late in the evening between 25 and 26 June on the Matteotti promenade in Pescara, was walking hand in hand with a peer was denounced in a state of freedom by the police. The young man had been punched in the face enough to break his jaw. The carabinieri examined the videos of the cameras in the area, they heard the boys present at the event, especially those who are frequent visitors to the “Nave di Cascella” area, thus going back to a young Pescara – athletic and strong – almost 21 years.


Homophobic aggression in Pescara. Gay boy assaulted by a pack of seven

The details provided by the victim and the boy who was with him, witness of the incident, were fundamental for the investigators, who, already 48 hours after the incident, had addressed their investigations on a person. The recognition took place thanks to witnesses and images extrapolated from video surveillance systems. The young attacker was not alone in that moment but in the company of his other friends, including a girl. The boy was reported on charges of personal injury with the common aggravating circumstance of having acted for abject or futile reasons. However, investigations by the carabinieri continue to identify the other people who were present at the time of the incident.


What a shame if the Municipality of Pescara does not condemn the beating of the gay boy

The reported young man, in his early twenties, is defined as a boy with a difficult childhood behind him, who lives with his grandparents, does not work and does not study. The carabinieri are on the trail of the other members of the pack: they are in possession of some elements that emerged from the images of the surveillance cameras and the testimonies of those present. The hope is that now, hearing the news of the friend’s complaint, some of them will come forward.The incident took place on the night between 25 and 26 June on the waterfront in the center of Pescara. The young man had come to town to visit his fiancĂ©, a 22-year-old local. The couple met a group of six or seven young people. First the homophobic insults, then the offenses went to the facts and the 25 year old was hit in the face. Some passersby tried to defend the two boyfriends and a scuffle arose.

When the alarm was raised, the Carabinieri arrived on the scene, but the attackers had already disappeared. The boy reported breaking his jaw and underwent surgery. The prognosis is 30 days.The details provided by the victim and his companion, witness of the incident, were fundamental for the investigators, who already 48 hours after the facts had directed the investigation of a particular subject. The investigative activity therefore led to a full recognition of the attacker, also confirmed by the witnesses and the images extrapolated from the video surveillance systems.
Investigations continue to identify the other members of the group, including a girl.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here