“Today’s data are characterized by a significant increase in people healed (+192 compared to yesterday) and for the continuum drop in admissions in the wards of our hospitals that currently house 173 patients, 17 fewer than yesterday.
The increase of two units recorded in intensive care (29 compared to the 27 Covid beds occupied yesterday) is determined by the aggravation of the clinical picture of two patients, who are positive for Coronavirus but who are hospitalized for different pathologies. There are 67 new positive cases, of which 21 following serological test positivity and 25 ‘weakly positive’ “.
So the Regional Welfare Councilor, Giulio Gallera, comment on today’s data.
As every day, the complete report on Lombardy and all the other Regions is available from 18 on the website www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus.
- the swabs made: 7,055, total: 1,133,387;
- i new cases positive: 67 (of which 21 following tests
serological and 25 ‘weakly positive’);
- the healed / discharged: 70,020 (+192) of which 67,846 healed and 2,174 discharged;
- in intensive care: 29 (+2);
- non-ICU patients: 173 (-17);
deaths: 4, grand total: 16,740;
The new cases by province:
- Milan: 26, of which in Milan city: 15;
- Bergamo: 5;
- Brescia: 16;
- Like: 8;
- Cremona: 2;
- Lecco: 4;
- Lodi: 4;
- Mantua: 3;
- Monza and Brianza: 3;
- Pavia: 3;
- Sondrio: 0;
- Varese: 2.