Amazon has recently officially launched its new Fire HD 8 (2020) tablet in the Italian market, which is characterized by a really price aggressive. One of its potentials limitations could reside in the absence of the Play Store and Google services.
At this, however, there could be a remedy, which does not require not even the acquisition of the permits of root. These are the steps to install the Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8 (2020):
- Go to the settings device and access the section Privacy and Security.
- Enable the option to allow the installation of content from unknown sources.
- Download and install Google Account Manager (select the latest version).
- Download and install Google Services Framework 9 (don’t use version 10 or later).
- Download and install Google Play Services (use the latest version compatible with ARM64 and Android 9).
- Download and install the Google Play store.
- Restart the tablet.
- Open the Play Store ed login through your Google Account.
READ ALSO: Amazon Fire HD 8 (2020), the review
It is important to note that by following the above procedure not all apps the Play Store may work properly, especially the official Google ones like Pay. Below we leave you a video demonstration of the procedure.