Enabling primary school and kindergarten
L’qualification for teaching in kindergarten and primary school is achieved with:
- the master’s degree in primary education sciences. This degree is obtained at the end of a five-year single-cycle master’s course, which includes the internship.
NB: also those who have a Master’s Degree or a Socio-Psycho-Pedagogical High School Diploma or an Experimental Diploma with a linguistic orientation achieved within the school year 2001-2002 (DM March 10, 1997) (old legislation).
The legislation is contained in articles 3, 6 and 7 of Ministerial Decree 249 of 10 September 2010, as amended by Ministerial Decree 81 of 25 March 2013.
I and II grade secondary school: how to qualify
The teachers of the secondary school to obtain the teaching qualification have the following options, but only two are usable at the moment:
- Extraordinary qualifying competition;
- Extraordinary competition for secondary school;
- Ordinary competition for secondary school
- Special Enabling Paths (still to be defined).
Enabling competition and extraordinary competition for secondary school
Last April 28, 2020, the Ministry of Education published i special competition notices for secondary school teachers. There are three ways to qualify with these procedures:
- win the extraordinary competition (qualification + role);
- be eligible not winners in the extraordinary competition and pass the qualifying process;
- participate in the extraordinary enabling procedure and pass it.