Phase 3, the Dpcm: ok for theaters and cinemas, not for soccer and discos

0
8


The infections return to rise in Italy, with a surge in Lombardy, but the government launches a new easing of anti-Covid measures 19, not without contrasts in the Council of Ministers: the draft of the new Dpcm football and other contact sports were expected to return from Monday, but the green light in the final text signed by the premier has been skipped after a heated discussion between ministers, given the opposition of Roberto Speranza to the opening proposal presented by Vincenzo Spadafora. Amateur contact sports they will therefore be able to resume on 25 June “If the regions but also the ministers of Sport and Health – says Giuseppe Conte – will ensure their compatibility with the epidemiological situation”.

“I take note of the decision,” says Spadafora, who asks to find resources to support the workers and operators of the plants. On Monday, the play areas and summer centers will also reopen for children from zero to three years old, in addition to the betting rooms. For the discos will have to wait until 14 Julywhile traveling abroad will gradually resume. As of tomorrow, as expected, professional “sporting events” will resume, without an audience, Conte announces. Furthermore, «from Monday it can be downloaded throughout the country and will be the Immuni app is operational – says the Prime Minister -. You can download it with security, serenity and tranquility, because it protects privacy, has a very rigorous discipline, does not invade private spaces ».

In short, from June 15 there will be other spaces of freedom. They can reopen arcades, betting and bingo, among the sectors most penalized by the lockdown, but always with the warning to the Regions to take into account the trend of the pandemic. Green light as planned for cinemas and theaters and outdoor shows, for a maximum of two hundred and one thousand spectators respectively. Professional courses may be conducted in the presence. News also for travel: if the cruises are suspended until July 14, in addition to flights in the Schengen area you can also go to Albania and the Balkans from Tuesday. In countries outside the European Union – excluding Great Britain – it will not be possible until 30 June. “The maximum period of stay without a home quarantine requirement has increased to five days – explains Conte – for those who enter the national territory for proven work reasons” as “for those who go abroad for proven work reasons”. The new measures will be effective until July 14th.

The basic provisions to limit the risk of contagion were reiterated, from social distancing to the ban on gathering. For a month still no outdoor clubs, fairs and conferences, but the governors will be able to establish a different date considering the contagion data. «Today we can say that Phase 3 starts», says the president of the conference of the Regions Stefano Bonaccini. “The government has basically implemented the guidelines of the regions and other sectors – so far blocked by the lockdown – can get back on track.”

Meanwhile, the data of the Civil Protection say of 379 new cases in 24 hours (on Wednesday there were 202), as many as 252 of them in Lombardy (with over 13 thousand tampons), which dates back over 66% of the total. The victims are 53, the lowest figure since March 2 (already recorded four days ago); 25 of the new deceased are in Lombardy. The good news comes from Emilia Romagna, for the first time with zero victims like nine other regions. In total in Italy the deaths with the coronavirus are now 34,167. The number of tests carried out still does not take off: just over 62 thousand, far from the 90 thousand possible every day according to Commissioner Domenico Arcuri. “The tests are there and there is no shortage of reagents,” let his staff know. It would therefore be a choice of the Regions, especially those with the lowest contagion.