Pending its official debut on the market, which should take place in the second week of July, from Twitter new “rumors” arrive (which in part confirm the data emerged from Geekbench) according to which the launch of OnePlus Z could be subject to a postponement.
The alleged OnePlus Z data sheet
Again according to these rumors, these should be the main features of the new OnePlus smartphone:
- 6.5-inch Samsung Amoled display (probably with Full HD + resolution) with a hole in the center for the front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with support for 5G connectivity
- 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of integrated memory
- triple rear camera (with 48-megapixel Sony primary sensor, 12-megapixel ultra wide-angle, 13 megapixel telephoto lens and laser autofocus)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- 4,000 mAh battery with 40W fast charge support
- OxygenOS 10 based on Android 10
- four colors (black, blue, white and one limited edition)
It will be interesting to find out the price thought by OnePlus for its new medium-high end model.