OnePlus has just released a new software update for its current top of the range, OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. This is the version stable of OxygenOS, for which we do not yet know the builds released in Europe. The changelog complete, however, we know it well, let’s go to see it together.
- Touchscreen optimization.
- Optimization of extended screenshots.
- Optimization of energy consumption.
- Optimization of the wireless charging procedure (OnePlus 8 Pro only).
- Pocket mode optimization to prevent accidental touches.
- Optimization of the unlock animation.
- Android security patch update in May 2020.
- Google Mobile Services update in March 2020.
- Introduction of the quick link to clear the message from the notification bar.
- Addition of the single term whitelist related to SMS blocking.
- Introduction of the H.265 HEVC video codec, which saves internal storage.
- Introduction of the feature to automatically activate the wide-angle sensor when shooting at close distances (OnePlus 8 Pro only).
- Optimization of animation on the shutter button tap.
- Optimization of general stability.
- Optimization of connection stability.
- Optimizing the stability of the Wi-Fi connection.
- Optimization of network latency in gaming sessions.
- Introduction of Epic Games in the Game Space section.
READ ALSO: OnePlus 8 Pro, the review
The distribution of the update is currently underway via OTA. OnePlus has not indicated whether the rollout is currently underway for versions too European of his two smartphones.
OnePlus 8 Pro (12 GB)