As we know the maturity 2020 it consists of a single one-hour oral test divided into five phases, it will take place in presence and teachers and students must observe all safety measures. The committee will not be able to hear more than five candidates per day, except for exceptions due to organizational provisions. The oral calendar will be decided during the plenary meeting on 15 June.
MATURITY 2020, ORAL: CALENDAR
There commission meets at 8:30 on June 15 for the plenary meeting, where you decide who will be the first candidate (by drawing the alphabetical letter) and we will then proceed, in groups of five, in alphabetical order. Once established the 2020 oral exam calendar, schools must communicate this on the school website and by e-mail to the candidate via the electronic register. Students must report to school 15 minutes before the starting time of their oral exam and, to avoid any possibility of assembly, leave the institute immediately after the end of your interview.
Students will be able to bring a maximum of one accompanying person and must wear a mask and sign a self-declaration on their health conditions, downloadable here.
Listen on Spreaker.
All information on safety protocols for schools, teachers and students:
- Daily cleaning of the spaces used;
- Cleaning at the end of each exam session (morning-afternoon);
- Dedicated entry and exit routes;
- Distance of 2 meters between candidates and commissioners and between the teachers themselves;
- Use of the mask. Students will be able to lower it during the interview, always remaining at a safe distance;
- In schools there will be sanitizing products;
- Each candidate will be able to bring an accompanying person who must comply with all safety regulations.
HOW MATURITY 2020 WORKS: WATCH THE VIDEO