And it starts on July 3 with a prestigious name: Roberto Cacciapaglia, composer and musician known all over the world. After having crossed all Italy, the United States and thrilled Russia, China and Turkey with the “Diapason Worldwide Tour”, elected at Carnegie Hall “Best Live Concert 2019” by the American magazine “Bluebird Reviews”, Cacciapaglia now presents the unpublished in concert of his latest work “Diapason”, in a solo version of the album in which the piano and its sound will be a central and unique element.
Focused on the purity of the sound “Diapason” is an unmissable opportunity to savor live, in a context made even more intimate by the limited number of places, the music of Roberto Cacciapaglia, his latest works and some of the songs that made him known to the general public from the beginning to the soundtrack of the Tree of Life for Expo in Milan.
The concert is in collaboration with Ente Villa Carlotta. The entrance ticket includes the concert, the visit to the exhibition, the museum and the gardens of Villa Carlotta.
Tickets and reservations on Eventbrite
Entrance ticket + garden – museum 15 euros + 1.24 commission
Free admission up to 14 years. Please send an email if there are children for the arrangement of the chairs and the safety distance.
Roberto Cacciapaglia was born in Milan. He graduated in composition from the “Giuseppe Verdi” Conservatory of his city where he also studied conducting and electronic music.
“Best Live Act 2019” – the American magazine “Bluebird Reviews” and all its readers voted the “Diapason Worldwide Tour” as the best concert of 2019. “Istanbul Concert” – after the extraordinary success in China, the world tour continues in Turkey, with a concert in the prestigious Zorlu PSM – Turkcell Platinum Stage. Each concert was an extraordinary success, with a wonderful welcome, many standing ovations and long lines to meet the Maestro at the end of the concerts.
“DIAPASON” – is the new unreleased album released on January 18, 2019 and immediately came in first place on the iTunes Classic Italia chart. It was recorded with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in the legendary studio 2 of Abbey Road Studios, London. On the same day the “Diapason Worldwide Tour” begins: 15 dates in the most beautiful theaters in Italy anticipate the international tour that will touch Russia, China and, once again, the United States of America.
Roberto Cacciapaglia is the founder of the Educational Music Academy. Music Academy that was born with the aim of giving voice to young musical talents, composers and performers, pianists and musicians, supporting them to carry out their projects on a professional level.
The master has great success in his live performances, not only in Italy. This is testified by the tour he undertakes in Russia, with stops in Moscow – International House of Music, in St. Petersburg – Beloselskih- Belozerskih Palace, on the Urals and up to Siberia, with an extraordinary welcome by the Russian public. Same success for concerts in Barcelona, Bratislava, Ankara Piano Festival and Istanbul, where he also holds some seminars and workshops at the Turkish Music State Conservatory. Finally, the North America Tour 2018: Miami, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco welcome the Maestro’s performances with extraordinary enthusiasm and various standing ovations.
Roberto Cacciapaglia presented his compositions in the most prestigious theaters and for the most famous institutions in Italy and in the world.
NEXT FESTIVAL CONCERTS AT VILLA CARLOTTA
07/07/2020 CROSSOVER – Duo Grandesso (sax and accordion)
07/31/2020 ELFENMUSIK – Enzo Ligresti (violin) Valter Favero (piano)
08/14/2020 CLEAR OF THE MOON – Giorgio Costa (piano)
08/21/2020 ROMANCE – Miquel Tamarit (clarinet), Renata Benvegnù (piano)
Card “Friends of Amadeus Arte”: with € 30 you will have free access to all the concerts and special events of the LakeComo Festival.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN CONCERTS
Taking part in a show will not be as simple as before, but not so different from going to a store or supermarket. We suggest you live it calmly and consider various oddities as a small show within the show also because it is not possible to do otherwise if you decide to participate.
There isobligation to register even in concerts with free admission, on the other hand you will have a place to be comfortable without crowds and the concert will be something more intimate. Registration, present on the page of each individual event, is simple and if you return more than once, it will be simplified further.
Members must also notify us of their participation by email or whatsapp or sms at least 12 hours before the start of the concert.
Having said this, we list here what entails attending a concert by implementing the latest regulations and the measures that you will be required to comply with:
- The temperature will be controlled at the entrance as it also happens when entering a restaurant or shop.
- At the entrance you just have to communicate your name or show the smartphone screen with the receipt. It will also be possible to purchase tickets at the entrance from 1 hour before the start of the concert, but you will still be asked to leave your Name, Surname and your contact details;
- Tickets / free seat reservations can be bought up to a maximum of 4. The order is considered “nucleus of relatives” and the distance that will be applied to all the other participants / nuclei is not applied between the people in question as per clear AGIS indication;
- If you participate in a paid event with children up to 14 years of age, who always access for free, please send us an email specifying their number, thus allowing us to monitor the number of those present and reserve the chairs for you adequately spaced from the others.
- use of the access mask. The mask can be lowered once seated;
- respect the entry and exit routes based on the signs displayed;
- respect the seats and do not move them and the minimum interpersonal distance of 1 meter;
- Spaces and chairs are regularly sanitized according to current regulations.