<h2>How many and where are the new coronavirus outbreaks in Italy: the situation of contagion in our country</h2> </p><div> <!-- VIDEO --> <!-- PLAYER VIDEO --> <!-- BEGIN EMBED CODE BC player --> <!-- END EMBED CODE BC player --> <!-- END PLAYER VIDEO --> <!-- FINE VIDEO --> <!-- SOCIAL TOOLBAR -->
<p>The coronavirus situation in Italy continues to alarm experts. For example <strong>Massimo Galli</strong>, head of the infectious diseases department of the Sacco hospital in Milan, told the microphones of "Eight and a half" that the new outbreaks "are proof that coronavirus is still circulating" in our country.
Agostino Miozzo, director of Civil Protection and coordinator of the Scientific Technical Committee, told ‘Il Messaggero’ that he was “impressed by the effectiveness” of our healthcare system’s response to new outbreaks in Italy.
Coronavirus, where are they and how many outbreaks are there in Italy?
Among the outbreaks under observation are those of Bologna and Mondragone.
There are ten outbreaks, as photographed by the ‘Corriere della Sera’, active in Italy.
- Bologna: 64 positive workers and their relatives in the Brt delivery company
- Mondragone (Caserta): 49 positive, the area has been a red zone since the morning of Monday 22 June.
- Rome: from the data of Thursday 25 June there are no new cases at San Raffaele Pisana, but 4 new positives have emerged in a religious institute.
- Palmi (Reggio Calabria): 8 positive and red zone established in the Pietrenere-Tonnara-Scinà districts.
- Montecchio (Reggio Emilia): 7 positives in two families.
- Bolzano: 11 positives in a family outbreak.
- Como: 7 positives in a reception house.
- Provinces of Prato and Pistoia: 19 positive.
- Porto Empedocle (Agrigento): 28 positive migrants from the Sea Watch ship.
- Alessandria: 13 positives in a nursing home.
VIRGILIO NEWS | 27-06-2020 12:20
<figure> <span> <a href="https://notizie.virgilio.it/focolaio-mondragone-zona-rossa-tensione-immagini-1401610" title="Focolaio Mondragone, zona rossa: sale la tensione. Le immagini" data-md5="cdd213bf06243971a69f908a10fe3e41"> <span class="ico-cont-lnc"> <svg role="img" class="ico-gallery"><use xlink:href="https://news.google.com/#ico-gallery"/></svg> </span> <img class="lazy" src="https://wips.plug.it/cips/notizie.virgilio.it/cms/2020/06/focolaio-mondragone-1.jpg?w=738&h=415&a=c" alt="Mondragone outbreak, red zone: tension rises. Pictures"/> </a> <span class="fonte"> Photo source: Ansa </span> </span> <figcaption>Mondragone outbreak, red zone: tension rises. Pictures</figcaption> </figure> </div><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>