app coming mid-June

0
8



Holiday bonus: it was made available through the relaunch decree to help families economically affected by the coronavirus emergency and to help tourist structures in crisis due to the epidemic.

Summer 2020, the holiday season starts: ferries, planes and houses cost 20% more
Reopening June 3, free nights and discounts: this is how the Regions compete for tourists

#correlati article figure .player_clicker ::after{        color:#fff;        background-color:rgba (0,0,0,.6);        border-radius:50%;        display:block;        text-align:center;        font-size:16px;        line-height:40px;        width:40px;        position:absolute;        top:50%;        left:50%;        margin:-20px 0 0 -21px;    }    #correlati article figure .player_foto_clicker ::after{        color:#fff;        background-color:rgba (0,0,0,.6);        border-radius:50%;        display:block;        text-align:center;        font-size:20px;        line-height:40px;        width:40px;        position:absolute;        top:50%;        left:50%;        margin:-20px 0 0 -21px;    }

->

When can you use it and where: the period is between 1st July and 31st December 2020 and 80% can be spent in the participating structures, the remaining 20% ​​will be downloadable from Irpef in the 2021 income tax return. The bonus can be used at one time and not it is divisible.

How much is it worth. For singles it will amount to 150 euros, for two people 300 euros and 500 for families of three and up. The structures will receive a refund of the discount made in the form of a tax credit.

How to join: you need an updated ISEE that must not exceed 40 thousand euros, a digital identity (Spid) and registration on an app that will be launched in mid-June by the competent ministry, will record the beneficiary’s data and generate a QR Code to take advantage of the bonus .

The controversies.The Holiday Bonus must be extended to all: via the Isee roof, we spend the 2 billion in full which are foreseen in the relaunch – asks Pharaoh, Senator IV – The reason is simple: it is a measure for the benefit of Italian tourism companies, not of a subsidy only for low incomes. Italia Viva will present a revised amendment to extend the bonus to all those who request it ». Other discontent arises from the exclusion of those who had planned to go on vacation in June. Already the season is reduced – says Patrizio Bertin, president of Ascom Padova – and therefore eliminating June, especially for families with small children, certainly does not go in the direction of helping tourism ».


© RESERVED REPRODUCTION



Source link
https://www.ilmessaggero.it/viaggi/news/bonus_vacanze_2020_domanda_dove_richiederlo_news_ultime_notizie-5262479.html

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here