In the last few hours Vodafone is posing through the My Vodafone app, to some of his already customers, the possibility of buy an LG 4K Smart TV in installments, with home delivery. In the same way, for some time now there are on the app also smartphones and accessories you can pay in installments.
According to the reports collected by MondoMobileWeb, this new proposal was made ad some Vodafone mobile network customers, who found a dedicated section on the My Vodafone app (also by notification) purchase in installments of some models of LG televisions.
In all cases, these are televisions LG Smart TV LED 4K HDR 10 Pro, with Quad Core processor and webOS 5.0 operating system.
In particular, the models offered on the My Vodafone app would be i following:
- LG LED TV AI Smart TV 43 inches (43UN71006LB) at the cost of 9.99 euros per month for 30 months;
- LG LED TV AI Smart TV 55 inches (55UN71006LB) at the price of € 15.99 per month for 30 months;
- LG LED TV AI Smart TV 49 inches (49UN73006LA) at the cost of 12.99 euros per month for 30 months.
In all cases there is no advance payment. However, it is not known whether in this case there is a cost of activating the installment of 9.99 euros, usually expected with the purchase of other devices in installments. It is not excluded that other customers may view other TV models.
As specified in the dedicated page of the MyVodafone app, the free delivery on the floor throughout Italy, while the TV purchased will have the original LG warranty. In addition, the eventual will be available free return within 14 days.
In addition, it has also been possible for several weeks on the My Vodafone app purchase in installments also some devices such as smartphones or accessories.
There is indeed a dedicated banner on the app home page of Vodafone with the phrase “New phone? Choose it in the app, Vodafone will send it to you at home! “. By clicking on the banner you will access the page dedicated to the initiative.
To know the news of the telephony operators, you can join the MondoMobileWeb Telegram channel for free to stay informed about the world of mobile telephony.
They are therefore proposed on the application only as an example, the following devices that can be purchased in installments:
- Apple iPhone SE 2020 at 13.99 euros per month for 30 months only with credit card;
- Apple iPhone 11 128GB at 25.99 euros per month for 30 months only with credit card;
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro 64GB at 35.99 euros per month for 30 months only with credit card;
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G at 26.99 euros per month for 30 months only with credit card;
- Samsung Galaxy A40 4.99 euros per month for 30 months with a credit card or current account;
- Huawei P30 Lite at 6.99 euros per month for 30 months on a credit card or current account;
- Huawei P Smart 2019 € 3.99 per month for 30 months on a credit card or current account;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G at 20.99 euros per month for 30 months only with credit card;
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T at 6.99 euros per month for 30 months on a credit card or current account;
- Huawei FreeBuds Lite 2.99 euros per month for 30 months on a credit card or current account;
- Harman AKG Y500 € 3.99 per month for 30 months on a credit card or current account.
The devices and their prices offered on the My Vodafone app may vary from customer to customer. In all these cases there is no advance payment.
After selecting the smartphone or accessory to be purchased in installments, it will be necessary book a free contact via call center.
In this case it will be possible to follow your order and the free delivery, which will be carried out on working days (from Monday to Friday) also in the evening. In addition, there is always a free return within 14 days.
Remember that with Vodafone, regardless of the model and the installment conditions, an activation fee of € 9.99 in installments is always required, which for some already selected customers could increase.
The smartphones and devices sold by Vodafone can in fact be purchased by subscribing to the service Easy Telephone or Telephone No Problem, Which provides 30 monthly installments, an initial contribution and a possible maximum early withdrawal fee which is subject to constant reduction as it approaches the end of the installment, and which will in any case be charged only in the event of early termination.
Finally, it should be noted that Vodafone has decided to extend until 30 June 2020subject to changes, the promotion dedicated to new customers Vodafone TV, that offers 6 months free of Amazon Prime. The 90-day trial promo also continues.
We thank Antonio, Davide, Francesco and Simone for the first reports.
To receive many news and useful tips especially on the world of telephony is possible subscribe for free to the Mondomobileweb channel of Telegram. If you liked this article, share it on your social networks and follow MondoMobileWeb up Google News (by clicking on the star or on Follow), Facebook, Instagram is Twitter. Do not hesitate to share your opinions and / or experiences commenting our articles.