the 2 year old had swallowed a metal vine in the garden

0
8


The baby didn’t make it Michele Bitca, 2 years. After five days of agony, his heart stopped beating on Friday May 29th. The injuries sustained by that screw that had blocked his trachea were too serious. The doctors of the Pediatrics of Padua, where he had been transferred by the Angel on Monday afternoon, were unable to do anything to save his life. It all happened in seconds, in the garden of a house in Zelarino, a town in the municipality of Venice. At a certain point the boy collapsed on the ground. The family members, in shock, called 118: the doctors of the Suem of Mestre, who arrived on the spot in a few moments, began the maneuvers for resuscitation. Michele was in cardiac arrest, and the health personnel tried in every way to restore the beat. The difficulty in intubating him made doctors understand what had happened: the metal screw in fact, in the middle of the trachea, he prevented any form of oxygenation. But thanks to the cardiac massages practiced, the object went up again and the doctors managed to remove it.

Unfortunately, however, the situation was already compromised: too many minutes without being able to breathe and in cardiac arrest. It was therefore decided to transfer it to the pediatric resuscitation department of Padua, the best equipped in Veneto for emergencies of this type. But from the first moments, the hospital staff made it clear to the Bitca family that the situation was very critical. Michele fought for four days, until Friday’s dramatic deterioration. And so his little heart stopped beating. Immense pain for parents and the Orthodox community: his father Anatolie Bitca, Moldovan Orthodox priest of Mestre, is the protopresbyter of the 1st archiepiscopal vicariate. The Zelarin community is also in shock: the Bitca family is well known in the village. The funeral the child should be celebrated Thursday in the church of the former Umberto I hospital, a place of worship for the Orthodox Venetians and people from Mestre.



Source link
https://www.fanpage.it/attualita/michele-e-morto-il-bimbo-di-2-anni-aveva-ingoiato-una-vite-in-giardino/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here