SCHOOL DECREE 2020
The School Decree was approved in the Senate. Now it’s up to the Chamber of Deputies to evaluate the final text by June 7.
MATURITY 2020, NEW SCHOOL DECREE
In the post shared on his Facebook profile, Minister Azzolina announced the main points that emerged in the new text. Let’s see the news for the maturity 2020:
- THE leavers they will be able to count on the performance of the State Exams and the final assessment of the pupils, which will be carried out taking into account the difficulties of this school year due to the coronavirus.
- News for privatists: Pending the graduation, the candidates may participate with reserve in the admission tests to the degree courses and public competition procedures, selections and qualification procedures for which the II degree diploma is required.
NEWS SCHOOL AND RETURN TO SEPTEMBER
What changes for the other students instead? Azzolina emphasizes three aspects:
- Votes in primary school: from the next school year the descriptive judgments will return instead of the tenth grades.
- Pupils with disabilities: they can re-enroll in the same year of the course to recover the failure to achieve the didactic and inclusive objectives for autonomy
- School building, special powers to the mayors and presidents of the province to act and ensure that interventions can take place quickly and in time for the start of the next school year.
Read the latest news on the 2020 state exam: