The Ministry of Health has published the recall for a batch of cereals for allergen risk. The brand and the contaminated lot.
The Ministry of Health has published the recall of a food product that is sold in some Italian supermarkets. The recall was necessary for a problem during packaging. The indications on the packaging do not correspond to the product inside.
READ ALSO -> NEW RECALL OF SALAMI FOR MICROBIOLOGICAL RISK | BRAND AND BATCH | PHOTO
Recall cereals for breakfast: brand and batch to be checked
The recall concerns the batch of Despar Vital classic multigrain rice and whole wheat breakfast cereals. The reason for the recall, as stated in the note from the Ministry, for a packaging problem: it is a problem of incorrect packaging of the indicated product. The multigrain cereal box, in fact, does not contain the classic version of the product, but the one with dark chocolate, among whose ingredients there is also soy lecithin, an allergen not declared on the label.
READ ALSO -> RECALL COCA COLA FOR PHYSICAL RISK INTERESTED LOTS | PHOTO
THE data of the offending product:
- Name of Venbdita: Rice and Whole Wheat Multigrain gr 375
- Brand name of the probduct: Despar Vital
- First name or reason sobciale OAS: Despar Italia C.a.r.l. – Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna)
- Lot of production: P 16/04/2020 S 16/10/2021
- First name of the producer: Molino Nicoli S.p.a.
- seat of the establishment: Via Antonio Locatelli n ° 6 – 24060, Costa di Mezzate (BG)
- Date of deadline o minimum retention period: 16-10-2021
- Description weight / sales volume: 375 gr
The expiry date is printed on the top flap of the case. The reference refers only to the product mentioned and only for the indicated deadline (16/10/2021).
As with any recall, soy allergic people are advised not to consume the reported product and return it to the point of purchase to receive a refund or exchange of goods.
READ ALSO -> RECALL OF A FOOD PRODUCT FOR CONATMAINATION RISK | BRAND AND BATCH | PHOTO
Did you unimamme know about this new appeal? Have you found the product inside the package that does not correspond with what is written on the carton?
To stay up to date on news, news and much more, continue to follow us on our Facebook and Instagram profiles or on GoogleNews.