In an exact week, Google will hold an event dedicated entirely to the new version of its mobile OS, Android 11, theAndroid 11: Beta Launch Show. But what will we talk about? Fortunately, the company decided to anticipate the macro-topics with a week in advance: here’s what we can expect.
The actual keynote, or the “heart” of the day, will be held, as already mentioned, on June 3 at 5:00 pm. We will discuss the new features included in Android 11 and the updates dedicated to the developers.
A live session will follow Q & A in which anyone can participate by asking questions through the hashtag #AskAndroid. Dave Burke (vice president) and Stephanie Cuthbertson (senior director) will respond. But not only that: they will be made available 12 “talks” (provided for Google I / O), called:
- What’s new in Android
- What’s new in System UI
- All things privacy in Android 11
- Storage access with Android 11
- State of Kotlin on Android
- Get Composed
- What’s new in Android Jetpack
- What’s new in Android Development Tools
- What’s new in Design Tools
- What’s new in Google Play
- What’s new in Play Commerce
- Screens – large, small and foldable
In short, all interesting topics, especially with regards to developers. Have you found something that interests you? In the meantime we leave you below the YouTube video that will be used for the Android 11: Beta Launch Show.
Via: 9to5GoogleSource: Google