But now the Commission has formalized its proposal also for the Recovery Fund, renamed ‘Next Generation Euis equipped with 750 billion divided between loans (250) and grants (500).
Here are the different measures provided by the new instrument.
* Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF): 560 billion which will be divided between grants and loans and linked to the implementation of reforms;
* React-Eu: 55 billion lire conveyed through cohesion policy towards the territories most affected by the crisis;
* A 40 billion fund to support the territories most in difficulty in facing the ecological transition;
* Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: additional allocation of 15 billion for actions in line with the Green deal;
* Solvency Support Instrument: 31 billion that could mobilize over 300 billion to support healthy companies before the crisis starting from this year;
* InvestEU (ex Juncker Plan): additional allocation of 15.3 billion so that, together with the Strategic Investment Facility, it can mobilize 150 billion of investments;
* Eu4healt: new European health program with 9.4 billion;
* RescuEu: strengthening of European civil protection;
* Horizon Europe: 11 billion additional funding to support research in Europe;
* External action: additional allocation of 16.5 billion for interventions in neighboring countries, especially in the Balkans.