The new test
The competition provides, according to what is contained in the amendment, a written test which will be passed with a minimum score of seven tenths or equivalent.
The test will be computerized according to the exam program provided by the announcement and divided by class of competition and type of place. The test will be divided into open-ended questions, no longer closed.
For the common places the questions will concern:
- evaluation of disciplinary and didactic-methodological knowledge and skills,
- ability to understand English text.
For the posts of support:
- teaching methodologies to be applied to different types of disabilities
- assessment of knowledge of the contents and procedures aimed at the school inclusion of pupils with disabilities
- understanding of the English text.
During the test, the candidate’s computer skills will also be ascertained.
Try in your region
If the general epidemiological conditions suggest it, the written test will be possible in a different region than the one corresponding to the place for which the candidate has submitted his application
The text of the amendment