“Basically this ordinance says some news,” expires the President of the Region, Luca Zaia, “One: from 1 June the mask will no longer be used outdoors, but only in closed places or outdoor gathering (at the market, yes, for example). Two: we authorize the reopening of rest homes, with guidelines both for visitor entry and for taking charge of new guests. Terzo: let’s reopen the spa, fundamental because it is an important circuit, for now maintaining only the ban on saunas and Turkish baths. Four: we put the 12 square meters per umbrella, even if at national level the limit of 10 is valid, because some regions do not have wide beaches like and ours. Five: we have simplified the procedure for summer camps 4-17 years, with simple communication to the Municipality and Local Health Unit with which the managers undertake to comply with the health and hygiene standards “.
Specifically, the order that will be signed in the afternoon, includes some new features: “Only for improvement”, Zaia promises.
1) Masks. With regard to “individual movements”, masks are required in closed places accessible to the public and – externally – on all occasions where the safety distance of 1 meter cannot be guaranteed.
“I say this clearly,” says Zaia, “from Monday there is no longer the obligation to wear a mask to walk on the street, keep it in your pocket and wear it if you have to go into a shop or if you stop to talk in a group. It remains in closed places or if there is a crowd: at the market, in the queue of the supermarket, if crowds are created, which do not guarantee the distance of 1 meter of anti-droplet safety. Today the mask is mandatory for everyone. Don Monday you keep it in your pocket to go to a closed place or where you need it “.
Gloves are no longer mandatory.
2) When moving by car private, with the mask you sit in any seat, otherwise the distance of one meter must be kept. “In the family you travel without masks, sitting wherever you want,” says Zaia
3) Assemblies in public and private areas are prohibited: “Which means that you can have a barbecue in a private area, but hygiene, safety distance and you cannot invite half a country”
4) Spas and other activities. Lthe main novelty is the introduction of guidelines that will allow the expected opening of spas too, with their swimming pools, spas, but still with the exclusion of public saunas – “There is a problem of the spread of droplets, vehicle of possible contagion “- authorizing only those private or in the room.
The ordinance changes the guidelines (“but absolutely in positive terms”, Zaia promises) also for many other activities: restaurants, bathing establishments, accommodation, swimming pools, gyms.
5) Summer camps: less bureaucracy. “From June 1 for services for children and adolescents 4-17, we have resolved the Dpcm vulnus which asked for these structures for a plan to be validated and another question to the USL”, clarifies the president, “with this ordinance the the private individual who manages the center will send a simple pre-printed form to the Municipality and the Local Health Authority, with a commitment to apply the guidelines. Point. We are confident that those who open commit themselves in writing to apply the guidelines. We already have full booking facilities. “.
Kindergartens and services for children aged 0 to 3 remain closed for now: “A national directive is needed. I sign everything, but I can’t take on this responsibility”
6) Umbrellas on the beach: as a partial modification of the current ordinance, the minimum surface per umbrella on the Venetian beaches is 12 square meters. “At a national level it is 10 square meters, for realities like Liguria, which do not have wide beaches”, explains the president, “an agreement between gentlemen instead provides for the plants of the upper Adriatic 12 square meters per umbrella. Bibione has always had 15. The few sly people who wanted to put the umbrellas spaced at 19 meters will not be able to do it, they know it “.
9) Residences for the elderly reopened. The order establishes the guidelines for social assistance residences for the elderly both to allow visits by relatives and to authorize the taking in of new guests.