Please note that the interested parties have submitted an application for inclusion in the list by May 7. The provisional lists were then published on 12 May and the bodies themselves had until May, 20th to find and ask for the correction of any inconsistencies. In detail, if you want to summarize the schedule of fulfilments that were and are to be done with reference to the 2020 lists:
- April 1, 2020 (Beginning of submission of application form)
- May 7, 2020 (Deadline for submitting application form)
- May 14, 2020 (Provisional list publication)
- May 20, 2020 (Request for correction of questions)
- May 25, 2020 (Publication of updated list)
- June 30, 2020 (Submission declaration submission to Regional Directorates of the Revenue Agency)
- September 30, 2020 (Deadline for application registration regularization and / or subsequent document additions)
Permanent list also available
In statistical terms, as reported by “Fiscoggi.it”, or the official online magazine of the Revenue Agency, “Altogether, 4454 are the new candidates for the distribution of the Irpef share distributed, in practice, directly by the taxpayers through the choices made on the occasion of the income tax return. As always, the largest group is made up of Volunteers, with 3130 presences. A practical search engine allows you to identify the members by name, tax code or by entering the province of the institution’s headquarters“.
Also availablepermanent list of institutions registered 2020 which updates and supplements the one published in 2019. In particular, the bodies regularly registered in the past year have been included in it in the presence of the requirements established by the standard and the changes resulting from the revocation of the registration sent by the bodies themselves and to the checks carried out by the competent administrations.
It should be noted that those present in the aforementioned permanent list of 2020 members were not required to resubmit the electronic application form for 5 per thousand registration and are not required to send the substitutive declaration to the competent administration. The latter must be transmitted only if, within the sending deadline (June 30, 2020), the legal representative has changed with respect to the one who signed the replacement declaration previously sent.