BENEFITS OF KIZILCIK WATER
Some of the health benefits of cranberry juice include:
Rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, cranberries help reduce the risk of heart disease or other cardiovascular disease. Its regular consumption prevents plaque build-up in the arteries and also provides regular oxygen and blood flow to the heart. Thus, it reduces the risk of heart attack or stroke.
* Among the many benefits of cranberry juice, the most important is that it provides relief from pain and discomfort during urinary tract infection (UTI). UTI is a result of some microorganisms being present in the urinary tract area more than normal. Cranberry juice, on the other hand, helps in case of infection as it is known to be a rich source of proanthocyanidis, which is believed to prevent bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall. This means that the bacteria cannot find enough room to multiply and cause more discomfort and instead are completely removed from the system. Cranberries are also known to make urine more acidic. Therefore, it creates an unsuitable environment for bacteria to accumulate and spread further.
* Cranberries are rich in anti-cancer properties. Phytochemicals in cranberries and their extracts are known to work to fight cancer cells. Compounds found in cranberry (flavonol and anthocyanin glycosides) have proven useful in killing cancer cells and preventing cancer. Cranberries are also known to slow progression in different types of cancer, such as liver, breast, ovarian, prostate, and colon.
* Cranberries, rich in dietary fiber, help keep your stomach healthy and happy. Its regular consumption helps to suppress gastritis, a type of inflammation that occurs in the lining of the stomach. Drinking cranberry juice helps the digestive process by breaking down food and making it easier to pass through the system smoothly and without much effort. Since cranberry juice is rich in antioxidants, it helps to remove harmful toxins and free radicals from the system and regulate bowel movement.
* Cranberry consists of 90% water. A small bowl of cranberries contains only 25 calories. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, cranberry juice will be an excellent health drink, unlike ready-to-use colas and other drinks rich in sweet and acidic content. However, drinking cranberry juice alone cannot help you get rid of weight problems. A proper diet followed by a regular exercise routine plays an extremely important role in achieving the desired result.
* While pregnant, a healthy and nutritious diet becomes mandatory for both your own health and your baby. In addition to including vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the diet, adding a glass of cranberry juice can provide the necessary amount of iron, calcium, and vitamin C and E that can help prevent eclampsia.
* Our mouth is home to millions of bacteria that can cause tooth decay or prey to cavity, plaque and tartar if not cleaned. Brushing and flossing can help clean the bacteria-causing infection to some extent by mouth, while cranberry juice can prevent your teeth and gums from being affected.
* The presence of antioxidants and polyphenols in cranberries helps protect your body against free radicals and harmful toxins, while combating viruses that cause colds and flu.
Last update: 11:51 – 06/02/2020