Good news for Sparta | Sport

0
4


So always stay up to date with all the sports news. For football, tennis, skating, motorsport, cycling and darts news, we have set up special pages on our website, on which the most important things in these sports are highlighted. This section Sport Short mainly deals with the other messages.

Gymnastics: Willems stops at KNGU

1.13 pm: Fieke Willems stops after eight years as a director at the KNGU gymnastics union. The 37-year-old former gymnast is too busy with other things. She is a doctor and currently working with the coronavirus and also has young children.

“The KNGU is currently conducting a major investigation into the health and safety of sports, a subject that is close to my heart. This made my decision to quit now extra difficult,” said Willems. “Not only does the situation at the KNGU currently require a great commitment with a substantial investment of time, but also my job as a doctor in corona time and not at least my young children. my young family and my job as a neurologist are priorities. “

The KNGU does not yet have a successor for Willems.

Football: Sparta just in action against Feyenoord

1.08 pm: Sparta Rotterdam seems to have the entire selection at its disposal in the away match against Feyenoord on Sunday. All players underwent both a quick test and a regular test on Friday. All rapid tests turned out to be negative, it must later be shown whether no cases of the corona virus have emerged from the regular tests.

Earlier this week, three Sparta employees tested positive for the virus during an extra check. Two of them are now out of quarantine and have now tested negative. The third person must remain in home isolation for several more days.

Football: Corona explosion near Montpellier

11.35 am: The French football club Montpellier has the necessary concerns in the run-up to Sunday’s away match against AS Monaco. Eight players and four employees have tested positive for the corona virus.

The other selection players and staff members will be tested again for the virus on Friday and then it becomes clear whether or not the match can go ahead. In the next round, Montpellier will take on Stade de Reims in its own stadium.

Football: PEC Zwolle reports positive corona test

10.21 am: One PEC Zwolle player has tested positive for the corona virus. The footballer in question immediately went into home isolation and will not be part of the selection on Sunday.

The rest of the group will continue to train for the next few days. No other players need to be quarantined at this time.

Towards the home game with PSV next Sunday, the entire selection will be tested again. PEC Zwolle follows the protocol drawn up by the KNVB, based on the guidelines from the RIVM.

General: Japan takes the next step towards full stadiums

08.27 am: Japan is working towards fuller stadiums for sports matches. Later this month, three baseball duels will be played as a test with 80 percent of all places occupied. Until now, due to the corona virus, it is still the case that no more than 50 percent of the stadium may be occupied.

Japan says it is ready for the next step because now most games can continue without problems. Should the three test matches at Yokohama Stadium be a success, all other professional stadiums can further increase the capacity.

People who attend sports games in Japan wear a mouth mask, have their temperature measured upon entry and then use disinfectant. It is also mandatory to leave your contact details. There is no singing or very loud shouting and the beer vendors, who normally walk across the stands, have disappeared for the time being.

The project is also important for the organizers of next summer’s Olympic Games. “It is encouraging to see that sport puts a smile on people’s faces every day,” a spokesman for the organization told Reuters news agency. “We see this as a valuable opportunity to gain expertise on Covid-19 countermeasures and exchange information with stakeholders.”

More than seven million tickets have already been sold for the Games.

Golf: Corona thwarts golf tournaments in Australia

08.09 am: The Australian Open for golfers is canceled for the first time since 1945. The Australian PGA Championship and the Women’s Australian Open have also been canceled due to the corona pandemic, Golf Australia announced on Friday.

“This is unprecedented and a real blow to Australian golf and its fans,” said PGA Chairman Gavin Kirkman. “Despite the existing contingency plans, a point has now been reached where decisions have to be made. Unfortunately, this is the point. ”

Australia has closed its international borders since March. Even journeys within certain parts of the country are still subject to the mandatory fourteen-day quarantine. The Australian Open and Australian PGA Championship were originally scheduled for late November and early December, but were initially delayed until the late Australian summer due to corona. But even then playing is irresponsible, according to the organizers.





Source link by https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1389587263/goed-nieuws-voor-sparta

*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1389587263/goed-nieuws-voor-sparta
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here