Bnei Brak: Boiling tea spilled on a toddler; His condition is fair


A one-and-a-half-year-old toddler was burned and moderately injured at his home in Bnei Brak • Paramedic says:

A one-and-a-half-year-old toddler was burned today (Wednesday) and moderately injured as a result of a cup of boiling tea spilled on his neck at his home on Yitzhak Nissim Street in Bnei Brak.

Rescuers who arrived at the scene gave primary care to a toddler who suffered severe burns and evacuated him to a hospital.

Aharon Lerer, a paramedic from the Rescue Union, said: “When I arrived at the scene, the family members told us that the toddler was burned from a cup of boiling tea that was spilled on him. He had a severe burn on his upper body.

According to him, “I provided him with primary medical assistance and when the ambulance arrived, he evacuated the toddler with a serious condition to Schneider Hospital in Petah Tikva.”

Paramedics Leib Weiss and Yehuda Moore said: “When we arrived at the scene, we found a two-year-old toddler with burns on his upper body, caused by a glass of boiling drink spilled on him. We provided him with primary medical care on the spot and then quickly evacuated him to Schneider Hospital.”

Source link by

*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here