Since the era of the Galácticos Real Madrid is known as a team that likes to let the money roll. This was also the case last summer, with a total of more than 350 million in investments in Eden Hazard and co. This time, however, the finger remained on the cut for the time being.
So far no new top purchases have been made, on the contrary: with Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez, Achraf Hakimi and Sergio Reguilón, various players have already closed the door of Bernabéu behind them. You could therefore think that Zinedine Zidane is gradually calling for reinforcements, but nothing could be further from the truth. As a result of Hazard’s return to the competition, the Frenchman told the following at his press chat.
“It is already difficult enough to make a line-up. I am very happy with my current selection. It is therefore not necessary to get more players. The transfer market is still open until October 5, but I do not need any more players. “said Zidane. So it does not look like we can expect a lot of movement in the coming days The whites, a rare silence that was previously announced by chairman Florentino Perez.
POLL: Do you think that Real Madrid will take the title again with the current squad?
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/551037/zidane-verrast-met-transferupdate-real-madrid
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!