The Chief Rabbis, on the eve of Yom Kippur at the Western Wall (Photo: Haim Goldberg / Srugim)
As Sukkot approaches in the shadow of the Corona and the closure, the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Yitzchak Yosef, wrote a letter of instruction and halakhic instructions on the occasion of the approaching holidays. Among other things: “The synagogues will be closed, to build large and wide sukkot. He rules to close all the men’s mikvahs, and forbids holding mass laps on Simchat Torah.”
In the beginning of his letter, Rabbi Yosef points out the important need to observe the rules of the Ministry of Health: Very much for your souls, and soul-searching rejects the whole Torah. “
He rules that “anyone who feels symptoms or is a verified patient, is obligated by the Torah to isolate himself and not come into contact with anyone, and those who ignore this guideline, fear of murder has in their hands.
MK Bosso on organizing the four species markets (Credit: Knesset Channel)
Stall market of the four species: Have a high contagion potential and should be observed only in open spaces and in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
• Holding prayer quorums – Synagogues will be closed on Sukkot, and it is advisable to build large and spacious Sukkot with partitions ten tapas high so that there is no partition above ten tapas and there will be no partition Distance from person to person 2-3 meters and limited gathering as allowed. *
• In order not to spend a lot of time with the public, the melodies and piyyutim should be shortened, and sermons and morals should be skipped as usual every year and the public should be encouraged to establish a study order for them at home these days.
• Eating, staying and staying in the sukkah will be as directed by the Ministry of Health with the participation of the nuclear family only.
• Anyone who has mild symptoms, even though he has an isolated sukkah in his home, or is in a motel and there is a kosher sukkah, is considered sorry and exempt from sleeping in the sukkah. In the matter of eating in the sukkah, if by staying in the sukkah there is a fear that the cold will get worse and his illness will be respected, even though he is exempt from eating.
• Anyone who has severe symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, is completely exempt from lubrication.
• This year, a mass gathering at the Western Wall should be avoided to hold a priests’ blessing, as has been the practice for decades.
The prayer will be broadcast in the media and according to Halacha it is possible to join regarding the poverty of an artist live, and there is a virtue that tens of thousands of Israelis join each from his place of residence and pray together while the public prays.
There is no joy in the house of the sucker, the laps are limited
Simchat Beit Hashoeva: The joy must be observed in the circles of the nuclear family and the mitzvah of “and joy in your feast” must be observed.
Reception of the rabbi on foot: This year the custom of welcoming the rabbi by telephone or other digital means should be observed, and certainly no physical meeting and gatherings should be held for this purpose.
Hoshana Rabba: A mitzvah to study all night according to the order of study as corrected by the great men of the generations, and this year due to the situation every man will study in his sukkah until dawn, and will go to pray with the hot hawk as the rules and as detailed above.
Simchat Torah: It is forbidden to hold mass laps at Simchat Torah and they will make limited quorums and say the wording of the laps in an open area and with limited conduct according to the instructions and shorten the duration of the laps as much as possible.
All mikvahs for men should be closed
• Baptism of men in the mikveh – As of today, all mikvehs for men must be closed. Because baptism for men on the eve of Yom Tov is not a legal obligation, but a good and important custom, and therefore at such a time it must be avoided, especially in light of the gatherings in the place and the lack of supervision. And aggravated danger from Isura.
• Baptism of women in the mikveh – with regard to the mikvahs of purification for women who are in any case under strict supervision in everything related to disinfection and cleaning, therefore there is no fear of baptism in them. And the date of baptism must be coordinated with the balanim.
• On the women of Israel for knowledge, that according to Halacha the baptism is only in a mikveh tahara, and not in a pool or Jacuzzi. And God forbid to alleviate the prohibition of the donkey.
Rabbi Yosef’s letter ends with a prayer to the Creator of the world “that he will send complete healing to all the sick, and will stop the plague and the destroyer above us and over all Israel, and over all the inhabitants of the world, and we will hear good news of salvation and consolation.”
Did you find a mistake in the article? Does the content in the article infringe your copyright? Encountered an inappropriate advertisement? Report to us
Source link by https://www.srugim.co.il/493818-%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%A2%D7%9D-%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%9B%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%A7%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%95%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%A0%D7%97%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%94
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.srugim.co.il/493818-%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%A2%D7%9D-%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%9B%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%A7%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%95%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%A0%D7%97%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%94
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!