After quite a few dramas in the expert panel, the singer’s second dismissal in the mask was revealed tonight (Tuesday) at the end of a particularly suspenseful episode. The person who hid behind the cactus costume is none other than the media man and former MK, Yinon Magal, who gave his all in the song “I put powder” by Eviatar Banai. But at the end of the evening it was not enough for him, He had to finish his way in the competition, not before revealing his true identity to all of us, which managed to surprise the panel members, who threw guesses like Gil Koptash, Oren Samadja and even Gil Sassover were there. So if you want answers too, Here’s one of the biggest questions of the evening – how do the cactus’ clues relate to the sickle?
>> Want more clues? Sign in now To Instagram or To Facebook Of the singer in a mask
- The cactus enters the classroom, where the students sit, and tells us that despite being a cactus, it actually grew for him by the sea. This is the first clue that takes us directly to the place where he was born and raised – the city of Bat Yam.
- Magal goes on to say that he was a child who always stood out in the landscape, the king of the class if you will, and begins to water four small flower pots. By being a cactus, we can understand that the four little succulents are actually a reference to his four children. Still, need someone to continue the lineage of the cactus, no?
- And from the dynasty to the legacy of Magal. The cactus begins to erase a long equation from the board, and the sharp-eyed will notice the following numbers: 115000 = 966 + 95.5. So what does this mean? Let’s break down the equation into three factors.
- 95.5FM This is in fact the frequency of the B network on Kol Yisrael radio. Anyone who has followed Magal’s career in the media knows that this is the radio station where he started as a announcer and later progressed to the position of news reporter.
- 96.6FM This is the frequency of GLC, the radio station where he worked as a field reporter after Network B.
- 115 thousand does not refer to the frequency of radio, but to the number of followers he holds in his Twitter account.
- Of course with such a number, the Cactus also admits that it quickly became an empire. But not only that. On screen, we can see how the security guards award him medals, which may confuse and take us into the field of sports, but in fact these are medals for participating in marches. Whoever follows Magal knew that as a child, he participated with his family in many marches, and at the end of them he also received the medals.
- If you examined every detail in the appearance of the cactus, you could pay attention to the sandals it wears. It’s really not just. Also in the hint, the security guards threw sandals at him, which are in fact the hallmark of Magal. Pierre, even without the sandals you managed to fool us all.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.mako.co.il/tv-the_masked_singer/season1-articles/Article-4e0a9458e5bd471026.htm
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!