Before Yom Kippur, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu holds a series of discussions during which it was determined that the health system will present an action plan tomorrow for the treatment of 1,500 severe coronary heart disease patients, starting on October 1.
In a statement issued on Yom Kippur, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wrote that he was “proud of the public who took responsibility and kept the Yom Kippur guidelines.”
“We continue to work around the clock to curb the corona plague in Israel. This includes preparing the winter health system, advocacy and enforcement efforts to wear masks and maintaining social distance, a slow and gradual transition to a corona routine with speed tests, protection of the elderly and many other steps.”
The steps determined according to Netanyahu are:
2. Gradual release to corona routine with rapid testing.
Netanyahu added in preparation for the next holiday, Sukkot, that he asks everyone who erects a sukkah for the holiday “to do so with a mask and according to all the rules of distance.”
The Prime Minister has determined a series of issues that need immediate treatment and the work plans on these issues will be presented tomorrow and will be discussed in detail, as published by Amit Segal:
- The action plan of the health system, according to the target set by the Prime Minister, for the treatment of 1,500 critically ill patients in Corona as of October 1.
- Setting goals for a gradual exit from quarantine to a corona routine. Discussion of objectives and indicators for assessing the situation and examining the required policy.
- Update on the state of vaccination.
- Status of purchase and use of a set of rapid tests.
- Focusing information on the obligation to wear masks and the rules of social distance.
- Discussion of digital capabilities and tools for the fight against Corona.
- Increasing enforcement capabilities, increased fines and sanctions for violating regulations.
- An integrated program to prepare the education system for operation in the shadow of the corona.
- Discussion of the protection and assistance program for the elderly population.
Source link by https://www.20il.co.il/%D7%A0%D7%AA%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%94%D7%95-%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%95-%D7%94%D7%9D-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%91%D7%99-%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%91%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%91%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%91%D7%A7-%D7%91/
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.20il.co.il/%D7%A0%D7%AA%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%94%D7%95-%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%95-%D7%94%D7%9D-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%91%D7%99-%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%94-%D7%94%D7%91%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%91%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%91%D7%A7-%D7%91/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!