the most important measures in the Netherlands at a glance
– cafes in restaurants do not let customers in after 9 PM, the last customers have to be out by 10 PM
– the next three weeks all find sports competitions place without spectators
– can be at home in addition to their own household three more people are received
– new rules about group size: admission maximum thirty people in the same room, outside there are forty
– working from home will become the norm again, outdoors only when there is no other option
– in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague, the Dutch are given the coercive advice mouth masks in the shop to carry
– Incidentally, is whole Belgium from now on orange zone. The Dutch are not advised to make non-essential transfers to our country
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2020/09/28/nederland-neemt-nu-toch-strenge-coronamaatregelen/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!