Rishon LeZion and the Chief Rabbi, Rabbi Yitzchak Yosef, this evening (Tuesday) publishes a series of halakhic instructions for the Sukkot holiday and calls for the prayer quorums to be held in an open area according to the directives of the Ministry of Health. The rabbi also calls for closing the men’s mikvahs.
At the beginning of his letter, GRI Yosef notes the important need to observe the rules of the Ministry of Health: Our doctrine is the doctrine of life, and commands us and you are very much saved for your souls, and soul supervision rejects the whole Torah.
Also, the Chief Rabbi rules anyone who feels symptoms or is a verified patient, is obligated by the Torah to isolate himself “and not come into contact with anyone, and those who ignore this instruction, fear of murder has in their hands.”
A stall market of the four species
• Have a high contagion potential and should be observed only in open spaces and in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
• Holding prayer quorums – Synagogues will be closed on Sukkot, and it is advisable to build large and spacious Sukkot with partitions ten taps high so that there is no partition above ten tapas and there will be no partition * and so it will be possible to pray in the sukkah in the open air. Distance from person to person 2-3 meters and limited gathering as allowed. *
• In order not to spend a lot of time with the public, the melodies and piyyutim should be shortened, and sermons and morals should be skipped as usual every year and the public should be encouraged to establish a study order for them at home these days.
• Eating, staying and staying in the sukkah will be as directed by the Ministry of Health with the participation of the nuclear family only.
• Anyone who has mild symptoms, even though he has an isolated sukkah in his home, or is in a motel and there is a kosher sukkah, is considered sorry and exempt from sleeping in the sukkah. In the matter of eating in the sukkah, if by staying in the sukkah there is a fear that the cold will get worse and his illness will be respected, even though he is exempt from eating.
• Anyone who has severe symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, is completely exempt from lubrication.
• This year, a mass gathering at the Western Wall should be avoided to hold a priests’ blessing, as has been the practice for decades.
The prayer will be broadcast in the media and according to Halacha it is possible to join regarding the poverty of an artist live, and there is a virtue that tens of thousands of Israelis join each from his place of residence and pray together while the public prays.
The joy of the house of the sucker
• The joy must be observed in the circles of the nuclear family and the mitzvah “and rejoice in your feast” must be observed.
Welcoming his rabbi on foot
• This year, the custom of welcoming a rabbi by telephone or other digital means should be observed, and certainly no physical meeting and gatherings should be held for this purpose.
• Mitzvah to study all night according to the order of study as corrected by the great men of the generations, and this year due to the situation each person will study in his sukkah until dawn, and will go to pray with the hot hawk as the rules and as detailed above.
• Like the Shabbat Square Facebook page and stay up to date
• It is forbidden to hold mass laps on Simchat Torah and they will make limited quorums and say the wording of the laps in an open area and with limited conduct according to the guidelines and to shorten the duration of the laps as much as possible.
• Baptism of men in the mikveh – As of today, all mikvehs for men must be closed. Because baptism for men on the eve of Yom Tov is not a legal obligation, but a good and important custom, and therefore at such a time it must be avoided, especially in light of the gatherings in the place and the lack of supervision. And aggravated danger from Isura.
• Baptism of women in the mikveh – with regard to the mikvehs of purity for women who are in any case under strict supervision in everything related to disinfection and cleanliness, therefore there is no fear of baptism in them. And the date of baptism must be coordinated with the balanim.
• On the women of Israel for knowledge, that according to Halacha the baptism is only in a mikveh tahara, and not in a pool or Jacuzzi. And God forbid to alleviate the prohibition of the donkey.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.kikar.co.il/375351.html
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!