(Photo: Olbia Fitoussi / Flash 90)
Before Yom Kippur, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is holding a series of discussions in which he outlines the necessary steps to prevent the spread of the corona, as well as discussions on the work plan that must be followed. The discussions were attended by ministers, office managers, the director of Magen Israel and other senior officials.
The prime minister stated that the order of stages is a closure, a gradual transition to the corona routine until vaccination. The Prime Minister has set a series of issues for immediate treatment and the work plans on the following issues will be presented tomorrow (Tuesday) and will be discussed in detail:
The action plan of the health system, according to the target set by the Prime Minister, for the treatment of 1,500 critically ill patients in Corona as of October 1.
2. Setting goals for a gradual exit from quarantine to a corona routine. Discussion of objectives and indicators for assessing the situation and examining the required policy.
3. Update the status picture of vaccination.
4. The situation of purchasing and using a set of rapid tests.
5. Focusing information on the obligation to wear masks and the rules of social distance.
6. Discussion of the digital capabilities and tools for the fight against Corona.
7. Increasing enforcement capabilities, increased fines and sanctions for violating regulations.
8. An integrated program for the preparation of the education system for operation in the shadow of the corona.
9. Discussion of the protection and assistance program for the elderly population.
On Wednesday, the Corona Cabinet will convene to discuss the above issues, and in particular the continuation of the closure outline, the criteria for moving to the next stages and the additional measures to reduce morbidity.
Did you find a mistake in the article? Does the content in the article infringe your copyright? Encountered an inappropriate advertisement? Report to us
Source link by https://www.srugim.co.il/493389-%D7%A0%D7%AA%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%94%D7%95-%D7%9E%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%92-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%90%D7%94-%D7%9E%D7%94%D7%A1%D7%92%D7%A8
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.srugim.co.il/493389-%D7%A0%D7%AA%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%94%D7%95-%D7%9E%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%92-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%90%D7%94-%D7%9E%D7%94%D7%A1%D7%92%D7%A8
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!