Spain wants to tighten the corona reins in the larger cities. The Spanish Minister of Health proposes to take stricter measures in municipalities with more than 100,000 inhabitants against the spread of the corona virus. These are cities where more than 500 infections per 100,000 inhabitants have been identified.
Spain is one of the most affected European countries with nearly 750,000 infections and more than 31,000 corona deaths. After the outbreak of the virus at the beginning of this year, the southern European country was practically locked up. The lockdown had gradually eased, but due to a new increase in the number of cases, all kinds of restrictions were imposed.
Minister Illa of Public Health now wants to continue with measures in the trouble spots, Spanish media report. For example, he wants people in the affected areas to move less.
- 11 Franse departementen van geel naar oranje: Ariège, Aube, Charente, Doubs, Gers, Haute Loire, Hautes-Pyrénées, Haute Vienne, Oise, Somme in Saône et Loire
- Battle has already started for debate: ‘Number of corona deaths should not be mentioned’
- A maximum of 50 guests at parties in Germany
- Merkel is considering intervention: within a maximum of 25 people and curb alcohol
- France reports significantly fewer corona infections
- 120 million rapid corona tests for poorer countries
- The vaccine alliance GAVI has signed an agreement with pharmaceutical company Serum to make 100 million extra doses of vaccines for poor countries.
View the corona news of Monday 28 September here.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1734353511/live-strengere-coronamaatregelen-in-spaanse-steden
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!