A list has been leaked with strict measures likely to be announced tonight. It states that the catering industry must close its doors at 10 p.m. and that home working will be strictly enforced. It is also being considered not to admit an audience to professional football.
Follow the latest news about the corona virus in the Netherlands via our live blog
Sources in The Hague confirm opposite Heart of the Netherlands that these are the measures being discussed, but emphasize that discussions are still underway in the run-up to tonight’s press conference. The cabinet hopes to be able to contain the flaring up corona virus again with these stricter rules.
List of measures
The measures were to take effect from Tuesday evening and should apply for three weeks. The list that is now circulating includes the following points:
– Working from home is more strictly controlled. Employers will be held accountable for violations and temporary closure of a company is one of the possibilities
– The catering industry must close its doors at 10 p.m. and cannot let anyone in for the last hour.
– The public is no longer welcome at sporting events, neither at professional matches nor at amateur matches
– Only necessary journeys to and from Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague, there are exceptions
– A registration obligation is introduced for contact professions (so provide your details when you go to the hairdresser) to make the source and contact investigation of the GGD easier
– You can only enter the supermarket with a shopping cart, which is disinfected in advance
– Group sizes, both indoors and outdoors, are also considered and the number of people you can invite at home is also discussed
Also read: Gommers on rising contamination figures: ‘We must not spread fear!’
According to the sources in The Hague, it is therefore not yet certain that Prime Minister Rutte and Minister De Jonge will announce these measures in exactly the same way tonight. But there is a good chance that these are the measures that the Netherlands will have to deal with in the coming weeks.
The press conference can be followed live on SBS6 from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM. On hartvannederland.nl and in the Heart of the Netherlandsapp is to follow the entire press conference, including answering questions from the press.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/2020/horeca-vroeg-dicht-corona/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!