Measures at a glance
The measures apply from Tuesday 29 September, 6 p.m. The new rules will apply for three weeks and then we will review how we are doing.
- There will also be an urgent advice in Eindhoven to wear a mouth mask in public indoor spaces such as catering, supermarkets and retail.
- Work at home, unless there is no other option. If an infection does occur, an office can be closed for up to 14 days;
- Limit your travel. Shopping is not an outing, do it alone;
- Outdoor activities are limited to a group size of 40 people, indoors that is 30 people;
- At home you may not receive more than 3 guests over 13 years old;
- There are exceptions to group size: for example, nothing changes in education. Strictly necessary meetings for work, in the church or demonstrations are also possible;
- Transfer locations are places where people do not sit still, but where people move. Think of shops, museums, libraries, amusement parks, zoos. The maximum number of 30 people does not apply there. The security regions determine in consultation how many people can enter per location;
- The retail trade is obliged to follow a door policy
- It OMT (Outbreak Management Team) is asked for extra advice on the use of masks in supermarkets, for example;
- Supermarkets are asked to introduce a shopping hour once or twice a day for vulnerable groups. These are the elderly and people with health problems;
- In the catering industry, the last walk-in is at 9 p.m., the doors close at 10 p.m.
- Groups may not be larger than 4 people, unless it concerns a household. This means that a reservation at a cinema or restaurant can be made for 1 household or a maximum of 4 people, excluding children;
- Sports happens, both for professionals and amateurs, without an audience. Sports canteens close;
- Registration – as already happens in the hospitality industry – will also be mandatory for contact professions such as hairdressers and masseurs. It is being checked whether this is also an idea in other places.
Situation in Eindhoven
We spoke to a number of Eindhoven catering entrepreneurs about the consequences of the measures. Read on to find out what they had to say.
Jordi Valk van Plein 4
“I think it sucks, rightly or wrongly. I had expected it with the number of increasing infections, but the catering industry is hit hard every time. I think it is not too bad for us since we have to adhere to strict rules with screens, registrations and the like. How about all those house parties, everyone sitting together on the train or the schools? ”
Close as well
“If I can only receive thirty more men in my business, then I might as well close. For the coming period I already have many reservations for groups of more than four people, that will be canceling… sucks, but it’s no different. ”
Would you like to discover more about Grand Café Plein 4?
Freek Meulman from Berlage Kitchen & Bar
“I think it’s double. On the one hand, you want to contribute to counteract the spread, so that we can hopefully return to normal in six months. On the other hand, they are now very strict. Square meters are no longer considered, but one straight line is drawn for all catering businesses. ”
More than halved capacity
“In the one-and-a-half-meter society, we can accommodate outside a hundred people and within seventy. That will be more than halved from tomorrow night. But yes, we have to make do with what we have. We can only solve it together. ”
Would you like to discover more about Berlage Kitchen & Bar?
View more:restaurants and catering
Ralph Opbroek of Café Bar ‘t Lempke
“It is becoming increasingly difficult for us. We were first hit when we were only open until 1.00 am. Normally we are open until 2.00 am on weekdays or until 4.00 am on weekends. You could still live with this by opening earlier at 7.30 pm instead of 9 pm. But if we already have to turn off the lights and music at 10 p.m., then it is impossible to do anything. ”
From 700 to 30 people
“Especially if we are only allowed to receive thirty people, we could accommodate seven hundred people here for corona. We are now busy, both internally and with fellow colleagues at Stratumseind, to see how we can tackle this. Think of covered terraces or opening during the day. But I will not postpone that we will close the tent completely. ”
Want to discover more about Café Bar ‘t Lempke?
The current state of affairs regarding corona in Eindhoven
The graph below shows the number of registered infections in Eindhoven from the start of the outbreak until now.
Text continues below the graph.
Extra explanation for the graph:
- The blue line indicates how many registered corona infections there are in total to be (have been) in Eindhoven from the start of the outbreak until now. This is the sum. The curve of the line shows how quickly or slowly the number of infections increases in a period.
- The green line indicates how many Eindhoven residents there are in total have been admitted to hospital with corona complaints. Because it is not registered when people are cured, this line does not say anything about how many are currently in the hospital.
- The red line is the sum of all Eindhoven residents who have died of corona.
For those who missed it: this is the current state of affairs regarding corona in Eindhoven
The number of corona infections in our country continues to increase. Jaap van Dissel, director of infectious diseases …
MAY THAT: walk or cycle through the corona test drive-in?
From 1 June, anyone in the Netherlands with mild complaints can have themselves tested for corona. Similarly in Ein …
This is what the corona test street looks like in Eindhoven
From 1 June, everyone in Eindhoven with (mild) complaints of the corona virus can have themselves tested. D …
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://indebuurt.nl/eindhoven/gezondheid/corona/horeca-sluit-vroeger-en-meer-coronamaatregelen~127962/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!