Duopoly for the Scudetto: is the title just a Juve vs Inter match?
Sending request …
© photo by Matteo Gribaudi / Image Sport
With a long press titled "Balotelli: Keep calm and. . . suda la maglia "the ultras of Brescia – the Brescia group 1911 ex Curva Nord – took a stand on what happened in Verona and saw it as the protagonist Mario Balotelli ("Convinced that he is Italian in all respects, even from Brescia"). A statement stigmatizing racism reaffirms the Italian character of the player "Convinced that he is Italian in all respects, even from Brescia", but he is also invited to a more suitable and mature behavior ("precisely because he plays in Brescia from Brescia, his dedication to the cause and his commitment must be equal – or even higher – than those of his companions ") while taking the parts of the curve of the Hellas (" it is not a den of the KKK ") from which it is divided by a strong rivalry and of which certain attitudes and choruses do not share and finally also by one of its leaders – Luca Castellini – punished by the company through the ethical code (“The Hellas will prevent the entry to the Bentegodi for more than ten years to one of his historic fans, who had the audacity to express in post-game a thought that was perhaps very strong (which we did not agree with, as we have already explained), but which certainly has little or nothing to do with the stadium and the ti fo in general ”).
This is the complete release:
– we were not in Verona, and this is because the card prevented us, so we know the episodes that caused public opinion to be discussed so much only by hearsay or through more or less official statements;
– for some time we do not believe in the general media, which are increasingly looking for the scoop at any cost (other than Barbara D’Urso's trash!);
– at the stadium we are profoundly apolitical, and as already mentioned on other occasions, in many ways we are anti-racist (for this reason we invite you to read one of our 2015 communiques, in which we treat the topic in question, pointing out some concepts dear to us. Here is the link: https://19biesse11.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/bs_livorno15_16_resomento1.pdf);
– for this reason, let's be clear, we certainly don't feel better than other Ultras groups and above all we don't think we have the truth in our pockets;
– we simply feel free to express some concepts without the possibility of denials or exploitation;
– precisely because of what was said in the aforementioned statement, we believe that – fundamentally – the supporters currently cannot be considered racist; in fact, in each team more and more young people play from other continents, and they are certainly not challenged or insulted for this reason;
– unfortunately, however, racism exists, existed and perhaps will always exist, above all in the civil society in which we live, where citizens are increasingly exposed to discrimination of all sorts, and this regardless of their citizenship (to remain in football, the the most glaring example is that of the fan card, which criminalizes and discriminates against Italian fans who have not signed it;
– racism not only exists, but is also expanding, and this also thanks to the general ignorance, the fears of an increasingly uncertain future, and above all thanks to those who legitimize it and justify it, perhaps proposing / issuing liberticidal laws against the Ultras;
– in the face of certain episodes, some of which are very doubtful, we should ask ourselves why the media, the institutions and the leaders of Italian football have only just started shouting at the scandal, and only report part of the problem, much more complex than we want make believe;
– it is said that the stadium is the mirror of society, therefore, also considering the level of ignorance, violence and incivility achieved – not by chance – by Italian society, certain blatant, provocative and apparently racist demonstrations should not surprise, yet we are scandalized by every footstep, without even deepening the truth of the facts (an example above all: after "Napoli vs Brescia" of this championship, one of the major Italian sports newspapers had denounced the biancoblu fans present in Naples for ignominious choirs apparently against the Neapolitans, obviously hoping for an exemplary conviction, luckily, while the mud machine and summary justice was already starting, the first retractions came and the magazine was forced to rectify the news, in reality the choirs were actually made, but not by the Brescians, in fact the Neapolitan supporters themselves had been the ones who, besides ap ruining the adversaries anticipating them in the alleged intentions, with a strong self-irony they had wanted to denounce the typical conformism of the Italian society and the servility of many national media. In this case it went well, the truth prevailed and no innocent person paid, but history shows that it was not always the case for Ultras);
– precisely because we have often been victims of prejudice, institutional violence, media and judicial errors, we do not like to judge and prosecute others publicly;
– despite this, and although none of us know Mario Balotelli personally, we have to admit that we had conflicting opinions (compared to those who call him a sacrificial victim) and unflattering to his account even before he wore our jersey;
– moreover, we were not the only ones to have had doubts about him, if it is true that thousands of fans from different Italian / foreign squares first welcomed him with open arms, and then disavowed him for his attitude ( and certainly not because of the color of the skin), sometimes childish, often unsavory;
– after all, his enterprises inside and – above all – outside the football fields, the famous "Balotellate" for instance, are by now a known and overt history;
– not for this reason we have opposed or denigrated him when he arrived in Brescia; on the contrary, we have accepted and respected him like all the other Brescia players who wear our Jersey, less famous players than him, but who have shown – right from the start – passion and a spirit of sacrifice;
– the fact that you live in Brescia and you wear our jersey, however, does not raise it above everything and everyone, and the arrogance that seems to shine through all the time is not justifiable, especially when you wear it camp and it becomes a cause of destabilization for the team and of tension and embarrassment for the fans (as far as Brescia is concerned, we refer in particular to the middle finger exhibited as a response to Inter fans for their chorus against, perhaps offensive and provocative, but certainly not racist, not to mention the photographer Balotelli -after the substitution "suffered" by Marassi- broke the camera he was working with);
– Balotelli, among other things, should know that for much more venial errors than those he committed (even in a recent past), any fan would have been "massacred", denounced and finally warned of for years;
– having said that, we are extremely convinced that Balotelli in all respects is Italian, and – as far as we are concerned – even from Brescia (although he has always shown his passion for Milan), but he must convince himself of one thing: precisely because he plays in Brescia from Brescia, his dedication to the cause and his commitment must be equal – or even higher – than those of his companions (who among other things must not be forgiven a past to say the least … over the top), above all they must be greater than those made to date, and with this we are not referring, of course, to the only two goals made, which are also irrelevant;
– for us, in fact, what matters most are the spirit of sacrifice, passion, respect, motivation, the sweaty jersey, concepts that at the moment would seem unknown to him (for this we hope to be soon proven wrong);
– so to speak, for his part (as indeed for all the other Brescia players) we want a total commitment, at least until he wears our jersey;
– no one has ever put pressure on him, so the nervousness that grips him and turns him into negative every time he takes the field (not only in Verona) is unjustified, at least for us;
– if he was not psychologically ready to face a supporter like that of Verona and – above all – a game as delicate as that of Sunday, in which a city (ours) played salvation and a coach – among the most beloved of all – he played his last chance, he had to say it and give way to someone less … nervous than he; no one would be pissed off, on the contrary …;
– it was not the first time Balotelli played in Verona, and having seen his past in the ranks of Inter and Milan, he knew well the Gialloblu fans and the value of a derby, so, for better or for worse, he also knew what he could to meet; moreover, they confirm that the provocations against him were really marginal (he even publicly admitted it), and we know very well how much the Scaligeri fans can expire in provocation (after all, rightly or wrongly, of this peculiarity they have always made a boast);
– this obviously does not mean that some choirs are legitimate and acceptable, but also that the Gialloblu fans are not all racists, and that the Curva del Verona is a sort of KKK den, as some would have us believe (this is also demonstrated by the fact that to cause "seriously" Balotelli were very few fans, among other "untied" from the choruses of the rest of the Curva);
– having said all this, we are willing to start again from Saturday also – and above all – with Mario Balotelli this summer (provided, of course, that the company stops blackmailing us and puts us in a more than dignified condition to enter the stadium), that is, with the player who had declared that he had put his head in order, to love our beautiful city, and to give his best to change (obviously for the better) the biancoblu history of the last few years.
Always on the Ultras side?!:
– be clear to all: we do not want to be devil's lawyers, and we do not even want to pass as pro-Verona sympathizers (we are not looking for new friendships, the rivalry is sacred for us), but we like to mention the gialloblu Ultras above all for their solidarity demonstrated during the dramatic months in which a boy of our group remained in a coma due to a violent and unmotivated beating of the speedy, in the station of Porta nuova, just after a derby with Verona;
– furthermore, as questionable, the personal declarations in post-match by one of the leaders of the Curva Veronese cannot justify the witch hunt unleashed by the media and institutions in the umpteenth attempt to criminalize and finally execute the entire Ultras world;
– not to mention the provision implemented by the Verona company, which, thanks to the possibility of applying the ethical code (which we so much dispute), will prevent the entry of Bentegodi for more than ten years to one of his historic fans, who had the dare to express in post-game a thought that is perhaps very strong (which we also do not agree with, as we have already explained), but which certainly has little or nothing to do with the stadium and cheering in general;
– an unconventional but highly topical language; in fact it is used more and more often by public and political figures, to whom of course nobody would ever think of applying the ethical code in question;
– for this reason we feel ourselves to condemn every gesture, every manifestly hostile and discriminatory provocation towards all our players, and not only;
– at the same time, however, we want to give our solidarity to those who have suffered yet another liberticidal action, this time not from the Questura, which evidently did not consider the aforementioned attitude so serious, but from their own society;
– to those who are indignant – even rightly – for some apparently racist incidents that took place inside the stadiums, we recall that the theme of racism today is often used to create a new alarmism among public opinion, useful – like a horse of Troy – to introduce new instruments of repressive and mass control, which otherwise would not be justifiable and acceptable (unfortunately this method has already been used in the past, using the theme of the alleged violence of organized groups as an art).
Today at the Ultras, tomorrow for the whole city !?
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 07.11 22:21 – Borussia MOnchengladbach-Roma 1-1, Fazio redeems himself and finds the peer
- 07.11 22:15 – TMW Lazio, Parolo: "The group was within our reach, there is regret"
- 07.11 22.00 – Ultras Brescia: "Balotelli Italian, sweat the jersey. Curva Hellas is not KKK"
- 07.11 21:53 – EXCLUSIVE Manicone cites Conte: "Inter growth made of steps"
- 07.11 21:48 – Rome distracted and masochist: Gladbach ahead of the interval thanks to Fazio
- 07.11 21:45 – Lazio qualifies if – few chances. And trust in Celtic
- 07.11 21:40 – LIVE Celtic, Lennon: "Does Lazio penalize a penalty? For me it wasn't there"
- 07.11 21:36 – Borussia MOnchengladbach – Roma 1-0, Fazio's own own goal
- 07.11 9:30 pm – LIVE Lazio, Inzaghi after the knockout: "The referee has conditioned the match"
- 07.11 21:26 – Lazio, Inzaghi: "Striking penalty, but it must not be an alibi"
- 07.11 21:23 – Lazio-Celtic 1-2, the votes to the technicians: Inzaghi is wrong, Lennon in history
- 07.11 21:15 – Lazio, Immobile: "I'm not complaining about referees in Italy, they are the best"
- 07.11 21:11 – Lazio, Parolo admits: "We lacked malice and want to win it"
- 07.11 21:08 – The report cards of Lazio – Immobile gives everything. Berisha disaster in just 8 '
- 07.11 20:55 – Lazio-Celtic 1-2. Biancocelesti still overturned. One step elimination
- 07.11 20:49 – Rome, Petrachi: "Even those on the margins can become the protagonist"
- 07.11 20:45 – TMW Sampdoria, Audero: "Never had fear, we didn't become brocchi"
- 07.11 20:42 – EXCLUSIVE Ferri: "Inter, the direction is right. I don't judge Conte"
- 07.11 20:38 – Rome, Zaniolo: "Here to win. Strong Borussia but so are we"
- 07.11 20:35 – LIVE The Europa League is back: the official formations of Gladbach-Rome
- 07.11 20:30 – TOP NEWS 8pm – Lazio-Celtic in progress. At 21 it's Rome time
- 07.11 20:15 – EXCLUSIVE Marianella: "Florenzi is no longer in the Fonseca type team"
- 07.11 20.00 – TMW News Juve, Freccia … Costa. Goddess, there is still hope
- 07.11 19:53 – E. League, Gladbach-Roma, the official formations: out Perotti, there is Pastore
- 07.11 19:45 – Lazio-Celtic 1-1 at 45 '. Real estate makes 101, Forrest runs … under cover
- 07.11 19:42 – TMW Baresi: "CR7? Fortunately I stopped. It should be limited as van Basten"
- 07.11 19:36 – Pari Celtic in Rome: Acerbi is wrong, Forrest does not forgive and is 1-1
- 07.11. 19:30 – Inter, Conte insists on reinforcements: the ideas are Matic and Kulusevski
- 07.11 19:27 – Cedric remembers the months at Inter: "A huge club, I couldn't say no"
- 07.11 19:24 – Serie A, live from the fields – Atalanta returns to work: Gosens still apart
With a long press titled "Balotelli: Keep calm and. . . suda la maglia "the ultras of Brescia – the Brescia group 1911 ex Curva Nord – took a stand on what happened in Verona and saw Mario Balotelli as protagonist (" Convinced that he is Italian in all respects, …