FANTACALCIO, THE TOP 11 OF SURPRISES – Here are eleven possible surprises on the 12th day.
1) Joronen – The Turin is experiencing a resounding decline from the realization point of view, the Brescia could take advantage of it at least to limit the damages
2) Kyriakopoulos – A convincing and promising 6.5 at its first Italian release, it deserves confidence in a race not really impossible at home with Bologna.
3) Dalbert – Always better integrated in the 3-5-2 of Montella, often goes to the cross and therefore in the bonus zone. Cagliari is advised, the former Inter is in form.
4) DE SILVESTRI – This time it should win the competition with Aina, its precious offensive gusts have been missing for some time. It's time to break out.
5) Matuidi – That with Milan is the typical game in which, if he is right, he always makes the difference. Give us a little thought, even if it is still dry of nets.
6) Djuricic – De Zerbi's consideration in runoff with Locatelli is deserving to the sound of performances but it can be bad that a precious weapon also goes into the second half.
7) LAZZARI – First assist in the league the assist in the home of Milan, forced to overtime given Marusic's injury. It can be devastating with Lecce.
8) SEMA – Comes from the heavy goal at home to Genoa, is leveling up and deserves a confirmation at home with Spal.
9) PANDEV – From ex can hurt a team, Napoli, at this time made more fragile by the environmental context. Moreover he is the fitter Genoa striker.
10) ESPOSITO – Politano and Sanchez OUT, Lautaro and Lukaku still in charge. But he will be the first (and only) offensive change: you want to see that …
11) LASAGNA – He also scored in Genoa, remains in a runoff with Nestorovski but you can take advantage of his hot bonus against a Spal in great difficulty.