All about the game Nice-Bordeaux played on November 8th 2019: find out the result, watch the highlights, the goals and read the statistics.
- Jimmy Briand of Bordeaux has scored seven goals against Nice in Ligue 1, against no team he has achieved more (like Monaco). His last 81 goals in the top flight were scored from inside the area, the longest running strip in the competition.
- Nice's last six goals in Ligue 1 were scored by several players: Atal, Burner, Dolberg, Ganago, Cyprien, Herelle.
- The Nice team is the only team to have scored more free-kick goals (nine) than action (six) in this Ligue 1. Nice (nine) and Bordeaux (seven) are the teams to have scored more soccer goals placed in Ligue 1 in 2019/20.
- Bordeaux have scored eight goals from outside the area in this Ligue 1, at least double than any other team. It is also double the goals scored by distance in the entire previous season (four in 2018/19).
- Bordeaux have lost only one of their last five away matches in Ligue 1 (3V, 1N), just in the last outing against Lille on 26 October (0-3).
- Nice have lost only three of their last 20 Ligue 1 home games (12V, 5N).
- Bordeaux have won five of their last 10 Ligue 1 games (2N, 3P), as many as in the first 23 of 2019 (5N, 13P).
- Nice won only one of their last six matches in Ligue 1 (1N, 4P), just on the last day against Reims (2-0).
- Nice won the last four home games against Bordeaux in Ligue 1, as many as in the previous 17 (7N, 6P).
- Nice are unbeaten in their last nine games against Bordeaux in Ligue 1 (6V, 3N), keeping the clean sheet six times during this period (three goals conceded).