Italians, who goes ahead in the Champions League?
Sending request …
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
A very difficult week for Napoli, who cannot recover and is stopped at home by a great Genoa. An evening to forget for Carlo Ancelotti and his boys: the Campanian formation is unable to play with serenity and lucidity and is challenged at the end of the game by the San Paolo audience. The stop comes to the rescue, the main objective will be to recompose the environment. Genoa confirms growth, interrupted abruptly by the defeat against Udinese last week. A good point, to move the rankings and look to the future with confidence.
Carlo Ancelotti 5 – If it were a movie, it could be called "The worst week of my life". And yet, in his long and successful career, Carletto has experienced many difficult moments. Explaining, however, the chaos of the last few days is a complicated undertaking and perhaps he would do well to do it himself. There is no longer any trace of brilliant, carefree and amusing Naples that has been admired many times. The team on the pitch is fearful, psychologically blocked and unable to affect. The choice to keep one off Lozano does not pay; probably, the Mexican would have served more in the final, with the formations tired and more field available, while Llorente would have been convenient from the beginning, to better face a rocky defense.
Thiago Motta 6.5 – After the defeat against Udinese, his team finds firmness and certainty. Genoa always tries to propose football, starting with the defense: the ball possession is emblematic (58% for the Griffin). It has the merit of having launched Agudelo, a mysterious object in the management of Andreazzoli, and of having transmitted serenity. The impression is that the rossoblus can only grow.
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 10.11 01.00 – No stop market – Indiscretions, negotiations and background on November 9th
- 10.11 00:51 – Inter, Sticks: "I don't feel like other people, I want to improve"
- 10.11 00:32 – Verona, Verre: "First goal in Serie A difficult to forget"
- 10.11 00:13 – Fiorentina, Dalbert: "Montella makes me feel his trust"
- 10.11 00:10 – The long night of Carlo Ancelotti
- 09.11 11.45 – Genoa, Thiago Motta: "We know how to play as a team, happy with the boys"
- 09.11 11.45 – It is the Naples crisis, between self-harm and communication problems
- 09.11 11.39 – Genoa, Cassata: "With Thiago Motta we will take away a lot of satisfaction"
- 09.11 11.35pm – Juventus, PSG prepares the offer in January for De Sciglio
- 09.11 11.20 – Genoa, T. Motta: "Controlled big like Napoli, congratulations to us"
- 09.11 11.17pm – Napoli-Genoa, the votes to the technicians – Ancelotti in difficulty, Motta convinces
- 09.11 11.36 – Cagliari, Ionita: "Fiorentina with big singles. We won't disappoint fans"
- 09.11 11.22 – The report cards of Genoa – Radu saves the result. Agudelo in great dusting
- 09.11 11.15 – The report cards of Naples – Bene Koulibaly and Zielinski. Attack without ideas
- 09.11 22:59 – LIVE Genoa, Thiago Motta: "Played a race of great courage"
- 09.11 22:57 – TMW Orlando: "Cagliari favored. Without Ribery viola with less solutions"
- 09.11 22:53 – Genoa, Pinamonti: "An important point, T. Motta has given us organization"
- 09.11 22:48 – Serie A, updated rankings: Napoli seventh -12 from the top
- 09.11 22:43 – The Naples does not get up: only 0-0 with Genoa, the San Paolo disputes
- 09.11 22:38 – Andersen: "How much tactic in Italy, I learned a lot from Giampaolo"
- 09.11 22:19 – Fiorentina, Commissioner: "Happy for Castrovilli in the national team"
- 09.11 22.00 – Inter, Conte satisfied: "The ranking is a source of pride for us"
- 09.11 21:45 – Conte: "Today an important step. Sticks heritage of Italian football"
- 09.11 21:38 – Empoli, Dezi: "We must take our responsibilities"
- 09.11 21:36 – Genoa, Zapata at 45 ': "Napoli in difficulty, now we must take advantage of it"
- 09.11 21:34 – Milan, Pioli: "If the players stay with me they must win"
- 09.11 21:33 – Few emotions, so much tension at San Paolo: Napoli-Genoa 0-0 at 45 '
- 09.11 9:30 – Ibrahimovic and the return to A: the Swede gave himself a month to decide
- 09.11 21:15 – TMW Sticks: "Count number 1 with young people, at Inter I'm living a dream"
- 09.11 9.00pm – TMW Faraoni: "Inter with the Count's stamp. Juve had given us more"
"On paper there is no story, in the league Juve is first and Milan at such a low time is hard to remember". Thus the former Juventus striker, Nicola Amoruso, to TuttoMercatoWeb.
Milan instead disappoints …
"The team is not bad, but if you don't have the right experience …