Duopoly for the Scudetto: is the title just a Juve vs Inter match?
Sending request …
© photo by www.imagephotoagency.it
The last (and only) elimination of Lazio from the group stage of the Europa League dates back to 2009-2010: coach Davide Ballardini, a disastrous year that will see the arrival of Edy Reja to prevent the biancocelesti a resounding relegation. This thickness is another Lazio, which in Serie A travels fast and legitimately cultivates the dream of qualifying for the Champions League. But that in all likelihood, when the end-of-season sums are reached, will look with great regret at a Europa League that could see it as the protagonist and that, in 95% of the cases, will see it already out.
What must Lazio do to qualify? Let's start with the current standings: Celtic 10, Cluj 9, Lazio 3, Rennes 1. This scenario leads to an incontrovertible fact: the passage of the round will not depend on the biancocelesti. First of all they have to beat Cluj on November 28th. Just a 1-0 but it is the only minimum waste granted under the 2-1 for the Romanians in the first leg. And hope that the Celtic beats the Romanians in Transylvania. The Scots, let's be reassured, tonight qualified and the only possible reasons to find would be to keep the first place in the standings, which would lead them to be seeded in the draw. First place that, however, can arrive with a turn ahead by beating Rennes already eliminated.
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 08.11 01.00 – No stop market – Rumors, negotiations and background on November 7th
- 08.11 00:45 – Inter, the scouts promote Kulusevski. Idea for next summer
- 08.11 00:30 – Milan, from Germany: eyes on Werder Bremen striker Rashica
- 08.11 00:15 – Lazio, Inzaghi: "Girato bewitched, this ko will help us to grow"
- 08.11 00:05 – Rome, Europe is not lost but the voltage drops are a danger
- 08.11 00:03 – Roma, Santon: "Happy with my performance, but we could have done more"
- 07.11 11.59 – Roma, Mancini: "Goals on 94 'hurts, head to the championship"
- 07.11 23:48 – LIVE Gladbach, Rose: "Goals in the final? We always believe in"
- 07.11 11.45 – Rome, Fazio: "Let's raise our heads. Playing like this will win many more"
- 07.11 23:36 – Gladbach 2-1 Roma, the votes to the technicians: Fonseca pays the few alternatives
- 07.11 11.31 – LIVE Rome, Fonseca: "Error on the German advantage? There are no excuses"
- 07.11 11:30 – Rome, Fonseca: "With Borussia two races and two unfair results"
- 07.11 11.15 – Lazio, Parolo: "We relaxed too much after scoring the lead"
- 07.11 11.08 – Rome, Pastor: "It hurts like this, strong disappointment but let's go ahead"
- 07.11 23:07 – The report cards of Rome – Fazio marks in the two doors. Zaniolo undertone
- 07.11 11.05 – Europa League, goleada Espnayol. Bene United, Rangers and Gent
- 07.11 11.00 – Lazio, Immobile: "We have not materialized. You pay for this thing"
- 07.11 22:56 – Roma again mocked in the final: Gladbach won 2-1 with Thuram
- 07.11 22:51 – Borussia MOnchengladbach 2-1 Roma, Thuram hits in the recovery
- 07.11 22:45 – Resounding from the USA, Garber (MLS): "Milan is trying to take Ibra"
- 07.11 10:30 – In Rome as in Glasgow: the same film on stage: identical errors and final
- 07.11 22:21 – Borussia MOnchengladbach-Roma 1-1, Fazio redeems himself and finds the peer
- 07.11 22:15 – TMW Lazio, Parolo: "The group was within our reach, there is regret"
- 07.11 22.00 – Ultras Brescia: "Balotelli Italian, sweat the jersey. Curva Hellas is not KKK"
- 07.11 21:53 – EXCLUSIVE Manicone cites Conte: "Inter growth made of steps"
- 07.11 21:48 – Rome distracted and masochist: Gladbach ahead of the interval thanks to Fazio
- 07.11 21:45 – Lazio qualifies if – few chances. And trust in Celtic
- 07.11 21:40 – LIVE Celtic, Lennon: "Does Lazio penalize a penalty? For me it wasn't there"
- 07.11 21:36 – Borussia MOnchengladbach – Roma 1-0, Fazio's own own goal
- 07.11 9:30 pm – LIVE Lazio, Inzaghi after the knockout: "The referee has conditioned the match"
"The chaos withdraws in Naples? A situation that creates confusion and little serenity in an environment where there are so many pressures ". Thus to TuttoMercatoWeb the former Napoli defender, today technical director of the youth sector Palermo, Leandro Rinaudo.
A situation has happened in the past …