Duopoly for the Scudetto: is the title just a Juve vs Inter match?
Sending request …
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
The sign 1 has always been on the Juventus-Milan wheel for the first time. A series that allowed the bianconeri to round the Rossoneri: 42-21 in terms of success.
However, it is not a record, because in the history of one of the great classics of Italian football we track two more monstre strips. Between 1929-1930 and 1939-1940 there were 11 points matches for the hosts: 8 wins plus 3 draws. Between 1971-1972 and 1986-1987 even 14: 8 triumphs plus 6 X signs.
At Stadium the creature of mister Sari has not left any points this season, 15 conquered out of 15 available thanks to 5V – 0X – 0P with 12 goals active and 6 on the passive. In addition, after braking at Lecce, against Genoa and Torino, he started to run again with two wins.
After the positive result against Spal, the team of Pioli has tarnished the umpteenth maturity exam of this season losing against Lazio. Far from the Meazza has 6 points and does not seem to have half measures: 2V – 0X – 3P with 5 goals scored and 6 cashed.
Last season Piatek had deceived the Milanese leading them at the 39th minute of the first half. In the second half first Dybala, 60 ’, and then Kean, 84’, signed the comeback of the Old Lady. And the next challenge will put Romagnoli and his companions in front of the best Serie A club for points scored in the second time: +12 compared to those who boast from 17 to 29 at the tea break.
The only consolation is the statistics on goalkeeping comparisons and penalties. Between Donnarumma (2) and Reina (1) there are 3 maximum punishments thwarted by the extreme Rossoneri defenders, no one in the Serie A 2019-2020 can boast a similar average … but the next shooters chosen could be called Ronaldo, Dybala, Pjanic …
DIRECT COMPARISONS IN TURIN (SERIE A)
84 disputed matches
42 victories Juventus
21 Milan wins
135 goals made by Juventus
101 goals scored by Milan
FIRST CHALLENGE IN TURIN (SERIE A)
Juventus-Milan 3-1, matchday 9 of 1929/1930
LAST CHALLENGE IN TURIN (SERIE A)
Juventus-Milan 2-1, 31st day 2018/2019
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Statistics
- 08.11 11:00 – On one side Balotelli-Donnarumma, on the other Belotti-Zaza. Yet the goals …
- 08.11 10 am – Juventus have dubbed Milan
- 07.11 11:32 – That Inter-Verona of 16 January 1983 …
- 07.11 10:29 – Referees 12th day Serie A: league statistics
- 07.11 09:45 – Naples and Genoa, the problem is in the second half
- 06.11 14:35 – Sassuolo, yet the first had gone well. Then Bologna …
- 04.11 18:34 – Simple for the encore, Ranieri for the first
- 04.11 16:11 – When Spal and Samp leave their house they are a disaster. And on rigors …
- 03.11 14:57 – The "little gift" of Santo Stefano from Parma to Fiorentina
- 03.11 11:42 – Juric, if he wins for the first face against Corini and Brescia … he is 50 among the pros
- 03.11 11:29 – Verona-Brescia: the return to A after 18 years. When Frick did the phenomenon
- 03.11 11:08 – For Montella and Fiorentina, coach D'Aversa seems unbeatable
- 03.11 11:02 – Sassuolo is a sweet memory for Lecce. What a difference on penalties!
- 03.11 10:43 – Marassi does not lead well to Udinese. Many penalties against Genoa but …
- 02.11 4:45 – For Conte first time at home Mihajlovic
- 02.11 11:09 – Many in goals and excellent second times: Atalanta record. But Cagliari …
- 02.11 10:34 – Bologna fiefdom for the past 17 years. Count and the net path out
- 02.11 08:47 – Milan-Lazio is 5-1 for wins
- 02.11 08:29 – Derby in Turin, grenade on a 254 'diet, cannibal bianconeri from 45'
- 01.11 19:19 – Rome-Naples, from 31 challenges there is always who marks
- 01.11 4:32 – Cittadella, how bad is Frosinone?
- 01.11 11:33 – Empoli sees sorcerers in Benevento
- 01.11 11:28 – 11th day referees Serie A: league statistics
- 31.10 13:53 – The only, historical, Spal company in Milan. Milan, watch out for penalties
- 31.10 12:15 – For Pioli and Semplici he plays the fifth
- 30.10 18:59 – The last victory of Bologna in Cagliari is a curious coincidence
- 30.10 18:30 – Lazio-Torino? A game every two ends without winners
- 30.10 17:53 – Sassuolo, what a challenge to beat Fiorentina at home!
- 30.10 17:34 – Determinant home factor for Udinese, but not in matches with Roma …
- 30.10 14:12 – The rigors of Lecce and the lack of penalties against Sampdoria
La Gazzetta dello Sport makes a broad point about the possible Inter market ahead of January, when the Nerazzurri company will have to decide if and how to comply with Antonio Conte's requests. The profiles wanted by the technician are mainly three: an attacker with experience and reliability …